No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Geezer, the government folks in Colorado were such asshats that it was an easy decision. Well, for all but the two GentryProg clowns. The Court tends to take the path of least resistance. I?d have preferred something more definitive, but I don?t blame them for how they did it.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Kennedy doesn't decide who writes the opinion. A bomb thrower like Thomas may warm your heart, but it is exactly that reason why he is relegated to fiery dissents.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

You only honor the heroes when some code written by a democrat tells you to?? Well, do what you want, Stalin, but I refuse to let some liberal limit me on my love of the good ol' U.S. of fucking A.

it's US code, how was it "written by a democrat"? lol

I don't want you to feel peer pressure to honor our fallen heroes like DSL, so sit if you want.
        Last edited by Kapture1; June 6, 2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Trump's (and Giuliani's) recent comments about how he has the constitutional authority to do anything he pleases pretty much ensured that Kennedy will cling to the bench for the rest of his life if necessary. Sorry, haterz!!!

Comment

• So, if two bakers refuse to stand while they decorate a cake while the timeless gay anthem of of Gloria Gaynor's* "I Will Survive" is playing, would Wizard still be an ex-ref with a plastic hip and an inability to sire male offspring?

(*Gaynor, despite her last name, is not gay)
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I don't want you to feel peer pressure to honor our fallen heroes like DSL, so sit if you want.
              Why do you refuse to stand for the anthem at home? Seems pretty disrespectful to me. Is it because you have contempt for those that gave their lives for this country? "I didn't write the code" isn't much of an excuse either....the code is voluntary. All us true patriots stand and salute any time we see a flag, hear the anthem, or see a man in uniform. You should too...unless, that is, you hate America

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Do you think US Code Just appears on stone tablets delivered by Moses Malone?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I get goosebumps and tears began pouring down my face by the time Lee Greenwood makes it to the second line of "Proud to be an American".

I'm barely a sentient being when the Star-Spangled Banner plays. I'm in a tantric state of pure ectasy.

I'd also like to point out that crash hasn't posted since AA linked him to a 10-hour video of the national anthem. You could learn from crash, Kapture, young padawan. Let him be your Obi-Wan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Why do you refuse to stand for the anthem at home? Seems pretty disrespectful to me. Is it because you have contempt for those that gave their lives for this country? "I didn't write the code" isn't much of an excuse either....the code is voluntary. All us true patriots stand and salute any time we see a flag, hear the anthem, or see a man in uniform. You should too...unless, that is, you hate America

There can be no doubt: He hates America. The great American was speaking of Kaepture when he wrote these epic lines:

I said would you believe this man has gone as far
                    as tearin' Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
                    and he voted for George McGoveren for president
                    well he's a friend of them long-haired hippie type pinko fags
                    I betcha he's even got a Commie flag
                    Tacked up on the wall inside of his garage
                    he's a snake in the grass I tell ya guys
                    he may look dumb but that's jus a disguise
                    he's a mastermind in the ways of espionage
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; June 6, 2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• jen3hauwpg211.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        I get goosebumps and tears began pouring down my face by the time Lee Greenwood makes it to the second line of "Proud to be an American".

I'm barely a sentient being when the Star-Spangled Banner plays. I'm in a tantric state of pure ectasy.

I'd also like to point out that crash hasn't posted since AA linked him to a 10-hour video of the national anthem. You could learn from crash, Kapture, young padawan. Let him be your Obi-Wan.

haha

Comment

• 51dfb5ggtsL.jpg?v=1521965059.jpg

I bet this guy would like to know why you only love America while actually at a ballgame, Kapture. Is that why you stopped going to Lions games? Anything to avoid standing for the anthem, eh? Sad. Soooo sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            51dfb5ggtsL.jpg?v=1521965059.jpg

I bet this guy would like to know why you only love America while actually at a ballgame, Kapture. Is that why you stopped going to Lions games? Anything to avoid standing for the anthem, eh? Sad. Soooo sad.
                            you are in the minority on this topic

Comment

• Durant was awesome tonight, first time in the playoffs where he was on the level that Lebron has been on all playoffs. Where ever Lebron ends up he'll have a hard time getting a player that fit his game as much as Kyrie Irving did. With Irving they have a great chance to win this series, GSW is not running on all cylinders.

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                                X