No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't mean to interrupt the Star Wars bit but the Omarosa story just keeps getting better. Apparently Kelly told her she was 'resigning' after Trump had retired for the night to the Residence (Trump never deigns to fire his staff personally). Omarosa then tried to charge into Trump's private living space to talk to him. The Secret Service had to forcibly stop her and physically drag her out of the White House. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      Haha!

LCM

Comment

• Who knew she was a bad decision? Everyone did!

Comment

• Secret Service denies throwing her out.

So maybe someone else did, wooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Secret Service denies throwing her out.

So maybe someone else did, wooo!
            Who knows, especially when the liberal press reports it

Comment

• Fake news!!!

Lulz
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                See, Trump knows all! A veritable Nostradamus! (From Twitter)

"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!"
                Trump did actually say those words the day before the run off at the Alabama rally

[ame]https://youtu.be/W5jgerKRzrg[/ame]

Comment

• So Trump supported two losers in the same election.

Sad!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    So Trump supported two losers in the same election.

Sad!
                    Back to not ignoring me i see. Now that's SAD!

Comment

• That's all you have?

Trump is proving to be a loser. (as expected)

lulz

Comment

• I think we need another pictoral gallery of mashed potatoes.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• How about some more news about President Grab em by the Pussy...

Hockey player's wife says Trump harassed her in an elevator

Politics 13 minutes ago
                          Stacia Robitaille, the wife of NHL Hall of Famer and LA Kings President Luc Robitaille, described an "aggressive" encounter with President Trump in an elevator at Madison Square Garden more than two decades ago.

Comment

• Don Jr met with Senate Intel for 9 hours today...it only wrapped up about an hour ago. Some Senators say they want him to come back for more testimony too

Comment

• Des Moines Register: 60% of Iowans disapprove of Trump's performance. Only 35% approve

Comment

• No ones got any good slow cooker recipes???

Comment

Working...
                                X