Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Lawyer types should watch this. Trump says this guy (who is currently head of the FEC!!) would make a great District Judge. This is conservative Senator John Kennedy (LA) asking him the questions.

https://twitter.com/SenWhitehouse/st...84131757838337

That was painful to watch.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Me too. But I have friends with DSL and AOL accounts, so, it's not hard to believe.
      You need new friends

Comment

• Geez, after that clip, I guess I'll write Trump a donation check with a note stating I too want to be a federal judge!

That could have been a script out of the Simpsons.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          You need new friends
          I am old and have some old friends who aren't hip like I sm.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• just a little tidbit from wrays testimony earlier

congressman Jordan

Jordan was upset: "Here's what I think, Director Wray. I think Peter Strzok, head of counterintelligence at the FBI; Peter Strzok, the guy who ran the Clinton investigation, did all the interviews; Peter Strzok, the guy who was running the Russian investigation at the FBI; Peter Strzok, Mr. Super Agent at the FBI -- I think he's the guy who took the application to the FISA court.

"And if that happened -- I mean, think -- if this happened, if you had the FBI working with a campaign, the Democrats' campaign, taking opposition research, dressing it all up and turning it into an intelligence document and taking it to the FISA court so they could spy on the other campaign -- if that happened, that is as wrong as gets.

so what is he referring to? well the dossier of course

""The Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign, which we now know were one and the same, paid the law firm, who paid Fusion GPS, who paid Christopher Steele, who then paid Russians to put together a report that we call a dossier, full of all kinds of fake news, National Enquirer garbage.

"And it's been reported that this dossier was all dressed up by the FBI, taken to the FISA court and presented as a legitimate intelligence document, that it became the basis for granting a warrant to spy on Americans.

"And I'm wondering -- I'm wondering if that actually took place," Jordan said. "It sure looks like it did, and the easiest way to clear it up is for you guys to tell us what was in that application and who took it there."

director wray is not aware of who initiated the collusion investigation but its not too hard to figure out who texted about an insurance plan and who was in a position to get the ball rolling so to speak

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I am old and have some old friends who aren't hip like I sm.
              Artificially hip?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                Artificially hip?
                lol

Comment

• harsh but funny
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                    Artificially hip?
                    Excellent. Works on many levels.

Comment

• GTFO
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What a stupid statement, first it was a hallway situation not a room. Second it wasn't a vehicle where there is open space and/or other cars driving by.
                            I wish you would read the whole article. The tactics employed were those of a felony traffic stop. Hey, the writer said the shooter was a murderer and was not trying to defend the shooting, and neither am I.

The reason I posted the bolded part was that the procedure once the subject is on his knees, is for the hands to go behind the head and then have the hands pull up the shirt to expose the midriff, to check for weapons. If the shooter had done this, he wouldn't have been so trigger-happy.

Nobody is justifying this shooting.

Comment

• Geez, after that clip, I guess I'll write Trump a donation check with a note stating I too want to be a federal judge!

That could have been a script out of the Simpsons.
                              I don't know how I get this question, but this fellow was confirmed unanimously to the Federal Elections Commission in 2008. I guess it shows the quality of candidate that can gain unanimous approval to that august body.

I would like to see the evidence of him donating money, though. Got any?

If anyone wonders why they hold hearings, I guess you now see. He won't and shouldn't be approved.

Comment

• That was Jeez, not Geezer, my bad. I didn't insinuate he had donated money, but that the bar for anyone's nomination seems rather low.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X