Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about fried oysters?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oyster Po' boys

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Looks like po' boy sliders to me....but really fucking good.

Comment

• Too much bread, not enough oyster. We added some more and hit them with the homemade remoulade sauce.

Good shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              Everyone has a recipe for awesome burgers. How about home made buns?

? cup + 2 TBSP warm water
              2 TBSP melted butter
              2 eggs
              3 ? cups sifted flour
              1 ? tsp salt
              1 package yeast
              ? cup + 1/2 tsp sugar
              Sesame or poppy seeds

Mix yeast, 1/2 tsp sugar, and water. Let stand 5 minutes.
              Beat eggs. Separate ? for egg wash later.
              Mix salt, sugar, and flour.
              Mix butter, egg, dry mix, and liquid.
              Knead 5 minutes.
              Cover and let rise until >double in size.
              Push down and cut into 8 pieces (6 for large).
              Roll pieces into balls and flatten to 3?-3 ?? circles.
              Brush with egg wash, lightly press in seeds.
              Let rise 45 minutes.
              Bake 15-18 minutes @ 375? until light brown on top.
              Brush with butter and let cool.

For slider buns, cut into 20-24 pieces and bake 12-15 minutes.
              I would have to feed my kids twice before that was ready to serve.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                They are allowing business that need it to keep the glass. It does not apply to convenience stores.

The headline is a bunch of shit that bullshit "news" sites intended to get the mouth-breathing right in a lather.

The actual bill is about trying to make neighborhoods safer, but you know know, "Look at the dumb libtards calling bullet proof glass racist. lulz" is a much better attention grabber for these stupid assed sites.

Well, our mileage varies. I believe if you are having trouble with a place that sells liquor and you don't want them to sell liquor, you take their liquor license. She also mentiones places that sell cold medication and pipes (for drugs). There is an easier, better fix than outlawing plexiglass. Because, if these shot houses are making money, their owners will continue selling - with or without the plexiglass.

When I was on Podunk Falls city council, we had a dive bar. It caused a lot of problems. First, fined them, set cop cars around their lot during high volume times. Didn't work so we removed our governing body certificate of approval to start the process to get their liquor license revoked, then we revoked their business permit. Just seems outlawing plexiglass is a weak, convoluted approach.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Well, our mileage varies. I believe if you are having trouble with a place that sells liquor and you don't want them to sell liquor, you take their liquor license. She also mentiones places that sell cold medication and pipes (for drugs). There is an easier, better fix than outlawing plexiglass. Because, if these shot houses are making money, their owners will continue selling - with or without the plexiglass.

When I was on Podunk Falls city council, we had a dive bar. It caused a lot of problems. First, fined them, set cop cars around their lot during high volume times. Didn't work so we removed our governing body certificate of approval to start the process to get their liquor license revoked, then we revoked their business permit. Just seems outlawing plexiglass is a weak, convoluted approach.
                  AA is The Man, keeping brothers down!

I would expect such malfeasance from an law-degree touting lout like talent, but not you. Sad!

Comment

• Well, we didn't eant to go Boss Hogg, but over 100 calls in a 6-month period? Drugs, fights, shootings. Can't have the good people who bribed me getting mad.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Well, we didn't eant to go Boss Hogg, but over 100 calls in a 6-month period? Drugs, fights, shootings. Can't have the good people who bribed me getting mad.

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• DOJ Inspector General says he did not approve the release of Strzok's texts. Unclear who at DOJ invited the press to come look at them before even Congress had seen them.

That seems to conflict with what a DOJ spokeswoman said on Thursday, which is that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had indeed talked to Horowitz.

Comment

• Seems legit.

Comment

• Looks like Democrats have a recipe for ignoring inconvenient news.

Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                DOJ Inspector General says he did not approve the release of Strzok's texts. Unclear who at DOJ invited the press to come look at them before even Congress had seen them.

http://www.businessinsider.com/doj-i...leased-2017-12
                                You have partisan hacks on both sides, flailing away at each other while jibbering away in legalese.

This is why people liked Wikileaks, they cut through the bullshit.
                                Whatever...

Comment

Working...
                                X