Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Balzer View Post
    The closest thing to Soviet central planning is our prescription medicine distribution system. Doctors are not allowed to send scripts to pharmacies, they send them to a central hub, who hours later calls them in.
    Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
    Wait, what??
    Next time you go to a doctor and get a prescription, ask them who they call it in to, and who contacts the pharmacy.
    Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      That's awful. Time in a war zone really fucks people up and of course it does. I couldn't imagine knowing that you could be shot or blown up any second of any day. I wish there was more understanding of this basic fact when we talk about war and people in war.
      There is an easy and inexpensive common sense solution to that problem. Can you figure it out?
      Whatever...

Comment

Next time you go to a doctor and get a prescription, ask them who they call it in to, and who contacts the pharmacy.
        I think the last time they handed me the script and I took it to the pharmacy. Do you have a cite for your claim? I'd love to know more about this if it's true. That seems odd to me.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I usually get my scrips at the pharmacy that’s in the same building as the doctor’s office and they have it almost immediately, though there may be a wait if they have a lot of orders

Comment

• Good god, that slavery meme Kapture posted. Holy fuck. Shooting fish in a barrel for the Alex Jones/Breitbart types.

Comment

• Obvious troll is obvious
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kapture seems to be trollable though. He was talking a few weeks back about how conservatism is the new punk rock. I could be wrong, but that seemed pretty earnest.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  I think the last time they handed me the script and I took it to the pharmacy. Do you have a cite for your claim? I'd love to know more about this if it's true. That seems odd to me.
                  No cite, just what I had been told by both my doctor and pharmacist multiple times. I had confirmed that the office called it in, and 20 minutes the pharmacy had not received the script yet. Perhaps that is the way BCBS works.

It is a pain in the ass, because if I am (or my wife is) at home with a sick child, we have to set him up in the car seat and make another trip.
                  Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    Good god, that slavery meme Kapture posted. Holy fuck. Shooting fish in a barrel for the Alex Jones/Breitbart types.
                    I am far from a conservative, but Democrats do not have a good record here.

Lawyers for Attorney General Kamala Harris had argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool.

She is the Democrat favored by the Hillary people in 2020, and she is being introduced to all her big donors.

Kamala is the big Democratic star right now, at a time when they badly need a star. She?s coming to the Hamptons to meet key people as she takes a national stage, and expands her influence and ambitions.
                    Whatever...

Comment

• I've seen that going around Facebook, mostly by people who were attacking Sanders' plan.
                      I've never seen the Sanders' plan. Could you post a link to it?

The closest thing to Soviet central planning is our prescription medicine distribution system. Doctors are not allowed to send scripts to pharmacies, they send them to a central hub, who hours later calls them in.
                      Ed, that is simply not true. Doctors are encouraged to send (fax) scripts to pharmacies.
                      Do you have a name for this central hub?

Comment

I am far from a conservative, but Democrats do not have a good record here.
                        Wow. I think Ed believes in nussing, Lebowski.

Comment

• He probably has a 9 toed girlfriend

[ame]https://youtu.be/AYIUBV6wJt8[/ame]
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He orders ze lingonberry pancakes for her when they go out.

Comment

• Stop referencing The Big Lebowski. None of you fuckers are worthy.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

There is an easy and inexpensive common sense solution to that problem. Can you figure it out?
                                Dont stsrt stupid wars?

Comment

Working...
                                X