Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    True, but the fact that the jackass that allowed him to get anywhere near the White House is still in charge should scare the hell out of us.
    Let me fix that.

Should scare the hell out of anyone with more than half a brain.

I see that Krapture1 doesn't qualify.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Let me fix that.

Should scare the hell out of anyone with more than half a brain.

I see that Krapture1 doesn't qualify.
      ok, sure thing soy boy

Comment

• "Soy boy"??
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He's saying that I am not masculine enough for him.

He must be looking for a bear...
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Typical Alt Right bullshit

Comment

• If that's the best he can do, his troll game is even weaker than we thought.

Stand by for Pepe the Frog memes.

The guy's a hoot!

Comment

• Oh. That's stupid.

Comment

He's saying that I am not masculine enough for him.

He must be looking for a bear...
                  When this is all over he and Wiz should totally get an apartment together

Comment

• Comment

If that's the best he can do, his troll game is even weaker than we thought.

Stand by for Pepe the Frog memes.

The guy's a hoot!
                      I was over it three of your posts ago, clearly I hit a nerve. Triggered if you will.

know your memes soy boy.

Comment

• Dude, CGVT I got news for you bro. You are a bear. .

Comment

• trump cant do anything to get that fisa request information released. the senate intelligence committee in charge of investigating this cant get that information

fbi has not released what led to carter page getting wiretapped--how a democratic administration was able to wiretap the incoming republican candidate inner circle under the premise of FISA based on a bunch of innuendo (dossier)

especially if said fisa request for wiretapping came from same fbi agent with documented disgust with anything truimp and pro shillary to a fault

Comment

• Comment

• Again I think you are wrong and posting articles from a year ago doesn't help.

Why do you say the president couldn't release the FISA warrant?

Comment

• not sure

all I know is the senate intelligence committee has been trying to get that same information and fbi wont give it to them

so I don't think trump is in a position to see what triggered this either

McCarthy 's article is very relevant today--the question still hasn't been answered--what triggered this collusion investigation

Comment

Working...
                                X