Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Hitlary > hacklary
    No argument here. "Hitlary" is funny. "Hacklary" isn't.

Comment

• hack...you are quite certainly the dumbest mother fucker in the world...

...all due respect...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        No argument here. "Hitlary" is funny. "Hacklary" isn't.
        shaddup
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the just passed tax bill opens a tiny sliver of the North Shore to oil and gas exploration with the goal of making the US "export dominant". Tough times for camel jockeys.

We'll see. The camel jockeys can produce at $10/barrel or less. Good luck competing with that profit margin when you're trying to pull from frozen ground.
          But, you see, the Saudi operation is run by a government, and the north shore drilling will be by prvate companies. Why has OPEC buckled under the weight of high-priced fracked oil? Well.....because the cost of fracking has come way down. Just a bunch of greedy entrepreneurs trying to drive costs down BECAUSE they get to keep the savings. Not so with government regimes. No incentive to lower costs, either in Venezuela or in Saudi.

Comment

• Camel jockey? What the fuck??
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              Camel jockey? What the fuck??
              That wasn't very politically correct by the Libtard...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hack. I always say that prediction is the touchstone of that which is true. After the market had dropped 800 points on election night Paul Krugman said it would "never" come back. I said it would, and it did. I also predicted that if the waterboarding of businesses ceased, economic growth would ensue (and it did, from 1.2% GDP growth to 3.1% to 3.3%) Now, with the passage of this tax bill, I'll predict at least a quarter of over 4% growth, a number that the MSM constantly reiterated that those of us who studied economics were just crazy to mention.

This is a very unpopular bill with only 26% approval. You Dims should be just ecstatic about the Rs making this kind of an error. Eventually, even the Rs will begin to take note that the top quintile of citizens pay 95% of all income tax. What you progs worry about is that every 30 years or so the young-minds-full-of-mush get hit with the realization that things work best for everyone when people get to keep more of what they make. Reagan turned me from a Dem to an R, and if you are honest with yourself, watch what is coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  Hack. I always say that prediction is the touchstone of that which is true. After the market had dropped 800 points on election night Paul Krugman said it would "never" come back. I said it would, and it did. I also predicted that if the waterboarding of businesses ceased, economic growth would ensue (and it did, from 1.2% GDP growth to 3.1% to 3.3%) Now, with the passage of this tax bill, I'll predict at least a quarter of over 4% growth, a number that the MSM constantly reiterated that those of us who studied economics were just crazy to mention.

This is a very unpopular bill with only 26% approval. You Dims should be just ecstatic about the Rs making this kind of an error. Eventually, even the Rs will begin to take note that the top quintile of citizens pay 95% of all income tax. What you progs worry about is that every 30 years or so the young-minds-full-of-mush get hit with the realization that things work best for everyone when people get to keep more of what they make. Reagan turned me from a Dem to an R, and if you are honest with yourself, watch what is coming.
                  it has 26% approval, until February when people see their paychecks increase.

Mark Levin had a great show last night, called Trump the most Conservative president since Reagan.

Comment

• Camel jockey? What the fuck??
                    Grab your teddy and go to your safe space. You'll get over it.

Comment

• it has 26% approval

Bang up job by the drive-by left wing media...class warfare baby! Doesn't matter that what they say is bullshit...the end justifies the means!

People vote with their checkbook...soon to be bitcoins...and the left/dims are in serious doodoo...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well I just assumed that what Geezer meant was not intended to hurt the feelings of any ethnic group, but instead to note the changing economic prospects for some companies. If there were actually to be a drop in demand for oil, the companies that make robot camel jockeys, which are standard now, would suffer a drop in sales because the Arabian peoples of the region would have less disposable income.

Comment

• racist prick
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                            would suffer a drop in sales because the Arabian peoples of the region would have less disposable income.
                            so?

Comment

• Don't confuse the libtard...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Then I shouldn't post stuff like this then

Comment

Working...
                                X