Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• You libtards HATE tax cuts because it takes money away from your precious guvmint...and puts it in the hands of consumers...in essence taking away the power of libtards to influence more libtard voting...when the people become less dependent on your precious guvmint...it scares the shit out of you...

Love it.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey hack...if you don't want your tax cut...to go spend time in the bathhouses of San Fran...send the money to me bro...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• :::checks watch:::

It must be Wippet Time in North Platte.

Comment

• I think wiz secretly likes hack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's for the same reason that Adam Smith had -- there are some things you can't leave to market forces, and are better off provided by the state. But Americans as a group haven't thought very hard about this. Canadians aren't much better. Since Thatcher we've believed in privatization. Here's just the latest of many stories about what goes wrong when you cozy up to the private sector without the necessary safeguards: an investigation into garbage collection in NYC.

In New York City overall, private sanitation trucks killed seven people in 2017. By contrast, city municipal sanitation trucks haven’t caused a fatality since 2014.

Waste and recycling work is the fifth most fatal job in America — far more deadly than serving as a police officer or a firefighter. Loggers have the highest fatality rate, followed by fishing workers, aircraft pilots and roofers. From the collection out on garbage trucks, to the processing at transfer stations and recycling centers, to the dumping at landfills, the waste industry averages about one worker fatality a week. Nationally, in 2016, 82 percent of waste-worker deaths occurred in the private sector.

TD;DR for Wiz specifically: "STFU and go take out the garbage like Mrs Wiz told you to."

The author, by the way, is brilliant. She's written several fantastic pieces on the meltdown at Oral Roberts U, for those of you in the neighborhood. Great writer. http://thislandpress.com/2014/10/02/...y-beloved-son/.

Comment

• Comment

• I know hack has a bromance brewing for me...and it's...

:::disturbing:::
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shudder. I hate to ask for the full list of entities Wiz perceives as bromantically interested in him. I'm sure I'm lumped in with a few ungulates and several speciments from his collection of favorite sticks.

Comment

• So... hack has a secret rural America republican fetish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Present for you hack...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz be like "I'm Wiz. There are three things I know how to say."

Comment

• Big news for Ohio: Josh Mandel is dropping out of the race to challenge Sherrod Brown in 2018. Politics newbie Mike Gibbons is now the only Republican running to challenge him. Feb. 7 is the deadline to finalize the ballot.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                Wiz be like "I'm Wiz. There are three things I know how to say."
                                I would never say such a thing. I'm not a braggart.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X