Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    why hasn't he gone through the legal process by now? 40 years seems like a long time to me.
    What process? He was a permanent green card holder. Seems like he went through the process years ago.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• so not only did the IG have them but I cant believe the FBI would turn them over without getting copies for themselves.

the last paragraph in the article sounds like someone deleted all of them though

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
          What process? He was a permanent green card holder. Seems like he went through the process years ago.
          the process to become an American citizen, not just permission to live and work here.

Comment

• The Trump campaign sent a payment of $130,000 to the Trump Org for 'rent' not long after the election. Which is the exact reported amount used by Trump Org layer Cohen to buy Stormy's silence. Hmmmm

[ame]https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/955827857221193728[/ame]

Comment

• Oh. That I don't know. I don't know that it means that we need to deport him.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                The Trump campaign sent a payment of $130,000 to the Trump Org for 'rent' not long after the election. Which is the exact reported amount used by Trump Org layer Cohen to buy Stormy's silence. Hmmmm

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/955827857221193728
                130,000 was supposedly paid out a month before the election, and this 130,000 was paid to Trump businesses a month after.

Sound like different payments to me. Unless you are so lost in your confirmation bias that one sees the same amount and automatically assumes the worst haha. can do a case study in that cognitive dissonance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Oh. That I don't know. I don't know that it means that we need to deport him.
                  A lawful permanent resident can apply for United States citizenship, or naturalization, after five years of residency.

I am just wondering why someone would live in the US for 40 years and work in the US, get married and have kids in the US and have no interest in becoming a US citizen.

Comment

• Bastard illegal pinko terrorist is taking a perfectly good doctor job that rightfully belongs to muricans. Children are starving in Ohio because that taker prevents their parents from finding work and because, by definition of his illegality, he's holding wages down, further keeping rightful muricans below the poverty line. Western civilization in general and Merica specifically will collapse if this freeloader stays. I'll bet he voted 6,000 times for Hillary in the last election too.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      Bastard illegal pinko terrorist is taking a perfectly good doctor job that rightfully belongs to muricans. Children are starving in Ohio because that taker prevents their parents from finding work and because, by definition of his illegality, he's holding wages down, further keeping rightful muricans below the poverty line. Western civilization in general and Merica specifically will collapse if this freeloader stays. I'll bet he voted 6,000 times for Hillary in the last election too.

Comment

• And my choice is don't punish innocent children for the sins of their parents.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...would you like this to stay or go Jon...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            And my choice is don't punish innocent children for the sins of their parents.
                            so if I wake up to noise downstairs and find a stranger ransacking my house and he has his 5 year old with him, the police can arrest the man but I have to house and feed and care for the child?
                            Last edited by Kapture1; January 23, 2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Yes...you do...you heartless prick...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                The Trump campaign sent a payment of $130,000 to the Trump Org for 'rent' not long after the election. Which is the exact reported amount used by Trump Org layer Cohen to buy Stormy's silence. Hmmmm

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/955827857221193728
                                hack!!!

turns out 130,000 is standard rate for a 3,475 sq ft space.

Comment

Working...
                                X