• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
    Faux patriot tirade in full force
    fc211ee753e10cca88460e1f3ce5fbb2.jpg

MAGA!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He is definitely a real American. Us leftists couldn't understand, you can only have true familial bonds if you are a real American. All other grief by foreigners is phony.

Comment

• Too lazy to look up the "I was gonna join" starter kit.

That picture probably hits 4/7

Comment

• DSL:

I think I may owe you a brief response to something, but this here is a total shitshow. So, meh. Whatever I said I stand by.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            DSL:

I think I may owe you a brief response to something, but this here is a total shitshow. So, meh. Whatever I said I stand by.
            I believe you said something about Leo Sayer being the greatest solo act of all time. So let the record reflect.

Comment

• The one of the few things that Trump is consistent on (besides lying with every breath and patting himself on the back) is that people not like him are the problem. Immigration is at the core of it.

1) When he declared his run for president (in front of a bunch people paid to be there), he railed against Mexicans calling them murderers, rapists, responsible for the drug problem and stealing American jobs

2) First thing he does in office as president is try to get a Muslim ban through.

3) The Wall. Mexico is going to pay for it. (Yeah, right). Have to keep those bad hombres out.

4) "Why do we have to take people from those sh-thole countries?" (referring to Africa and other 3rd world countries). Trump then laments that we don't get anyone from those good countries like Norway.

5) Now there are rumors that the next step on their agenda is looking at all naturalized citizens to see if they can strip them of their citizenship. For example, if you were gay and knew at the time of application and said you were not a sexual deviant (that was the term for that at the time) it could be enough to strip you of naturalized citizenship. There is a task force formed within USCIS to look into this. I will be very surprised if there are very many white people stripped of their citizenship.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Leo Sayer seems about right for talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                  The one of the few things that Trump is consistent on (besides lying with every breath and patting himself on the back) is that people not like him are the problem. Immigration is at the core of it.
                  Yes.

He's playing to one crowd. That crowd is calibrated for his presidency.

He's just gotta hit that bell every so often.

Comment

• 7Bi8R9eqKjiQqO7jlHY_nKA_ADq87uObckSvD_srBGI.jpg?w=643&s=58a512205d93598bccdf701cb86c2434.jpg

Comment

• ding ding ding

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                        The one of the few things that Trump is consistent on (besides lying with every breath and patting himself on the back) is that people not like him are the problem. Immigration is at the core of it.

1) When he declared his run for president (in front of a bunch people paid to be there), he railed against Mexicans calling them murderers, rapists, responsible for the drug problem and stealing American jobs

2) First thing he does in office as president is try to get a Muslim ban through.

3) The Wall. Mexico is going to pay for it. (Yeah, right). Have to keep those bad hombres out.

4) "Why do we have to take people from those sh-thole countries?" (referring to Africa and other 3rd world countries). Trump then laments that we don't get anyone from those good countries like Norway.

5) Now there are rumors that the next step on their agenda is looking at all naturalized citizens to see if they can strip them of their citizenship. For example, if you were gay and knew at the time of application and said you were not a sexual deviant (that was the term for that at the time) it could be enough to strip you of naturalized citizenship. There is a task force formed within USCIS to look into this. I will be very surprised if there are very many white people stripped of their citizenship.
                        Whitley, did you see the exchange on this between talent and me (starts at the link below)? It's worth a look to put your post in context. Basically, I offered that Trump was a racist and provided actions by him, like you did, that support that assertion.

talent correctly observed that my position is based on a form of identity politics. i.e., it takes up a view that Trump is a racist and that is the basis of his immigration policy. talent pointed out that the current immigration debate at the presidential and congressional level is about votes: R's want white votes, D's want non-white votes. It's about you either are for immigration laws or you are against them. I think that position about the immigration debate makes sense and get's right to the important fundamental aspects of it. That Trump may or may not be a racist, is immaterial.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Countries that have officially retaliated against Trump's steel/aluminum tariffs:

China
                          India
                          Turkey
                          Mexico
                          The EU

Countries that have announced but not yet enacted retaliation:

Canada (will begin July 1)
                          Japan
                          Russia

Countries that have caved to Trump and cut their import duties on US steel or other goods:

N/A

For a full list of retaliatory tariffs imposed on US products:

Comment

• The largest manufacturer of nails in America, located in Poplar Bluff, MO, just laid off 60 of its several hundred employees because of the steel tariffs. The plant is owned by the Mexican steel giant DeAcero and was therefore subject to tariffs. Plant management says 50% of their existing orders have been abruptly cancelled once the tariffs took effect. The future of the plant is in jeopardy. Two stories below from local media.

Steel tariffs imposed against Mexico are hurting a large business in the Heartland. A nail factory in Poplar Bluff has laid off dozens of employees this month and it's possible the situation could get much worse.

POPLAR BLUFF, Mo. -- A Poplar Bluff, Missouri nail manufacturer could be out of business by Labor Day according to testimony Wednesday during a Senate finance hearing in which Republicans and Democrats cited concerns with tariffs placed on imported steel and aluminum products...

Recall a story I posted earlier that the Commerce Department and tariff-supporter Wilbur Ross are acknowledging that the price of raw steel has risen much more than they expected but are attempting to blame "profiteers and speculators" rather than the tariffs themselves.

Comment

• Lol @ DSL.

Thank you, Buchanan.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wish DSL's parents had been separated before he was conceived
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X