No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not attacking talent because there may be some truth to what he is saying because there may be some truth to it. I'm saying the white votes=GOP and non-white calculation is tremendously stupid and a self-prophesy. There is absolutely no reason that the GOP can't win the votes of non-whites in the marketplace of ideas. The surest guarantee to lose those potential votes is to ring the bell that Trump continues to ring.

The hardliners immigrationists in the GOP have veto power over any agreement. There have been compromise agreements over the years between the GOP and the Democrats that have been scuttled by the hardline racial purists.
    Last edited by froot loops; June 23, 2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• It is not as simple as "it's about votes"

*cue stupid Krapture memes (as soon as the breakfast shift at McDonalds is over)*
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It is not as simple as "it's about votes"

*cue stupid Krapture memes (as soon as the breakfast shift at McDonalds is over)*
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You won't get an argument from me on the etymology of the "new emerging majority". It started with Ruy Texeira. That doesn't mean it will be correct, part of the argument is that when one party lets the Steven Kings and Tom Tancredo's of the GOP hijack their voice on immigration that party is going to have a tough time getting any votes. George W Bush aggressively courted the Hispanic vote and was fairly successful. Those type of voices are petrified of speaking or have been drummed out of the party in favor of the White power folks. Does the GOP say anything when King blurts out the next bigoted comment?

Comment

• My understanding is that AAs came out in droves to vote for President Obama, but have not made much of a difference otherwise (other than the AA women coming out to slap down Roy Moore). Further research may refute that, though.

This from Five Thirty Eight.

Comment

Comment

• I like Sweden's uniforms

Comment

• Yeah, me too. Was the play on the break away a foul?

Comment

• Two weeks? Really? Is this what Trump's immigration policies have come to?

Authorities arrested a 19-year-old and held her in custody for two weeks after she mistakenly jogged through a beach out of Canada and into the United States.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Germany is playing like utter crap, they are playing like they have never played a team parking the bus.

Comment

• War Sweden!
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• It looked like a foul to me, but I only saw the replay at half. I'm not sure what VAR is supposed to be used for if it isn't used for that.

Comment

• Somebody should tell the Swedish coach he has 3 subs he can use.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X