Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha!

Google "idiot" images. No wait. I'll do it for you.

Screenshot 2018-07-19 at 6.46.45 AM.png

Last edited by CGVT; July 19, 2018, 07:05 AM.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I fly out today. Remind me to go on one of mt TSA rants after I land. It's must-read stuff!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Geezer, yep, it's pay-walled. Still, you make some good points re contributions to the US economy secondary to the economic policies Trump seems to be pursuing. These are the kinds of things I can get behind with respect to his administration. It would be great if he stopped tweeting and took the advice of those who surely counsel him before he appears on the international stage. The media shit storm that follows all of his tweets and poorly thought out comments at important meetings with world leaders have great potential to sink his presidency. At the extreme he resigns as a small child who fails at his first try at something might do or at the other end of the spectrum he remains in office and becomes an immobilized and ineffective president due to the withering criticism of his behaviors.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So,on one end of the spectrum is total and absolute failure and on the other end of the spectrum is somewhat lesser failure?

This thread.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, Jeff gets at a theme I've been thinking of, the alternate universe where the guy shuts his mouth. I truly thought when he started to run he was going to kind of be a Clinton triangulation type if he got elected. People forget he kind of started out that way before truly diving headfirst in nativist shit. That would have truly owned the libs, he might have gotten his favorability into the 60s. Or he could have done the George W Bush charm offensive.

Comment

• GobENVHDxy5clMkRDBiPGsMI_cc8UbTmlUFDxnjhEuo.jpg?w=749&s=96603cd288e4074af4f1c5e85337688b.jpg

Comment

• PDJT's immigration policy won't hurt him, IMO. His tariffs eventually will (again, IMO). Politics is about felt harm/good. Immigration, for the bulk of America, isn't tangible. Enforcing duly passed laws isn't crazy. Tariffs will, sooner rather than later, create felt harm. Markets, markets, markets. It's perplexing that a President that pushes to cut taxes and reduce regulatory-induced externalities advances, in effect, a massive tax hike externality.

We're running really good. Let the job producers keep doing their job as with minimal harassment. FFS.

Comment

• I agree. At the same time now is the time to fix, for the long term, garbage trade deals.

When the economy is suffering and putting along like it was the previous 8 years is the wrong time. When our economy is booming is the only time where it is appropriate for there to be a little strain because as you said it's not really felt. If the economic growth slows, that will turn into a big felt. I'm hoping for renegotiation and new trade deals sooner rather than later, hoping that fair trade gets implemented prior to an economic slowdown.

Comment

• I have little confidence that PDJT's tariff policy will result in anything other than predictable costs.

Comment

• I had little confidence that he would win a state primary. I learned long ago not to underestimate him, and not to rush to judgement. Most predictions that the smartest political minds have made about Trump turned out to be not just wrong, not just off, but dead wrong.

Comment

• Kapture1, did someone drop you on your head when you were an infant? Explains a lot.

Comment

• If all Republicans were like this guy... *sigh*

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• if all Republicans were like him, there would be nothing but spineless Democrats. Where's the fun in that?

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                              Kapture1, did someone drop you on your head when you were an infant? Explains a lot.
                              everyone was wrong. most still are.

Last edited by Kapture1; July 19, 2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                                Kapture1, did someone drop you on your head when you were an infant? Explains a lot.
                                There he is. This fucking guy. Hola Stan!

Comment

Working...
                                X