No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old establishment Republicans side with the Dems against Trump for the fiftieth time and DSL thinks that it has some sort of significant meaning.

We better hope that Jeb Bush doesn't say that this lady is "credible" because if so, it's truly over for Kavanaugh.

Comment

• Yes, Brett. What goes around comes around. I'd rather you sink on the corruption and lying, but beggars can't be choosers. Either you're done, now, or you'll be the poster child for GOP corruption for the rest of your life. Hopefully. Go fuck yourself.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          The old establishment Republicans side with the Dems against Trump for the fiftieth time and DSL thinks that it has some sort of significant meaning.

We better hope that Jeb Bush doesn't say that this lady is "credible" because if so, it's truly over for Kavanaugh.
          Okay there, champ. Kavanaugh is a Bush guy. They WANT to destroy one of their own? It's because anyone objective will tell you she did a good job this morning, came off credible and believable, and no one was able to discredit her. The best they could get was "oooh she still flies despite saying she's afraid of it. can you trust someone like that?".

Comment

Comment

• He hesitated on the passing out from beer question - should of just said no.... unless

Comment

• That's nonsense from the fringe. He's lied about the confirmation emails with Wittes; he's lied to Kamala Harris, whether she was showboating or not. He's a liar. Is he lying now? No fucking clue. Very well could be he genuinely doesn't remember. Or it fits a pattern of selective memory. Either way, as WF pointed out, he's a shitty liar.

I don't know if Ford is a liar or not. She's more of a blank slate. I'd rather he hang on his corruption, or, pending an investigation, his willingness to sell judicial outcomes for ``baseball tickets". But nobody's interested in following the money, so this is what we get.

My bet -- either Trump cuts him loose by the end of the day, because Trump does not like crybabies, or he survives this, and, like I said, becomes the D's greatest and most enduring GOTV/scare tactic. Which they'll probably squander anyways.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• He's going to get on, that wasn't a question.

Comment

• You could make a lot of money betting on that.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I don't bet

This is a better time waster than watching that hearing, Michael Lewis and his latest piece on Trump and the transition. Ties together a lot of loose ends with some dramatic flair.

Michael Lewis, author of Moneyball and The Big Short, reveals how Trump’s bungled presidential transition set the template for his time in the White House

Comment

• God bless Senator Graham.

Comment

• Yearbook flatulence and FBI!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Okay there, champ. Kavanaugh is a Bush guy. They WANT to destroy one of their own? It's because anyone objective will tell you she did a good job this morning, came off credible and believable, and no one was able to discredit her. The best they could get was "oooh she still flies despite saying she's afraid of it. can you trust someone like that?".
                                "Anyone objective" = "pre-Trump Republican establishment who has stabbed Donald Trump in the back numerous times already". I don't give a shit what they say. They all thought that Michelle Fields was credible too and were insisting that Donald Trump apologize to her until the surveillance tape showed that she was a liar. When the chips are down they can engage in gutless virtue signaling just like everybody else. Republicans are mortally terrified of being called "mean spirited" or "sexist". Some of them likely have a few skeletons of their own that they are trying to keep quiet. Donald has been thrown under the bus by other Republicans more times than I can remember. As far as I can tell "credible" to the "objective" ones just means "she looked sincere telling her inconsistent and hole-filled stories for which she has already raked in $400,000 in crowdfunding"
                                Last edited by Hannibal; September 27, 2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X