No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah, Trump said he wants legal immigration in the highest numbers ever (which was an ad-lib)

Somewhere Stephen Miller and Hannibal are both shitting their pants

Comment

• the House Chamber was Ruth-less

we need proof of life

Comment

• Was I supposed to be listening to Trump's SOTU address?

Oh, shucks, I didn't.

I don't give a fuck and I refuse to listen to media outlets subsequently groveling over it to create shit that fits the media's perception that there's a battle raging between Pelosi and Trump. There is. I don't need to be told about it in breathless, breaking news terms.

Meanwhile America's deciders argue about comparatively meaningless matters while her adversaries advance their agendas.

Shameful shit.

Kap, she's dead. But the Dems are going to hold out announcing it so Trump can't name another conservative to the SC. After they impeach Trump, her casket will suddenly appear in the Rotunda. My bet is that the House will hold up any SC nomination from Pence - assuming he has the balls to advance the name of a candidate - he doesn't - until the Dems regain control of the Senate in 2020.... and the way tings are going, they will.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          the House Chamber was Ruth-less

we need proof of life
          She was out in public on Monday at a concert. What a coincidence that the same bullshit conspiracy "Sandy Hook was FAKED" websites that are spreading your Roger Stone news also are spreading "RBG IS DEAD" news.

And only 4 Justices showed up this year. Alito and Thomas almost never go. Neither did Scalia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

She was out in public on Monday at a concert. What a coincidence that the same bullshit conspiracy "Sandy Hook was FAKED" websites that are spreading your Roger Stone news also are spreading "RBG IS DEAD" news.

And only 4 Justices showed up this year. Alito and Thomas almost never go. Neither did Scalia.
            there were pics of that event, and video... show me her.

pics or it didn't happen.

Comment

• 8y9JA1y.jpg

suck it losers

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                8y9JA1y.jpg

suck it losers
                Lol, how many dems you think watched it you turd. They were polling a bunch of shitstains.

Comment

• Furthermore I think after each of the last two there were plenty of "He was SO Presidential!" and "This is the night Trump truly became President" sort of comments.

Then it was right back to "Rosie O'Donnell is a fat pig!" Trump.

No SOTU speech has ever had any sort of genuine impact on anything. It's a waste of time spectacle.

Comment

• Joshua Trump is the hero we've been waiting for

DyspBvZWoAAinco.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Lol, how many dems you think watched it you turd. They were polling a bunch of shitstains.
                      no self respecting Trump supporter watched that speech on CBS.

Comment

Joshua Trump is the hero we've been waiting for

DyspBvZWoAAinco.jpg:small.jpg
                        Ginsburging

Comment

• OuhO8pc.jpg

Comment

• Said I wasn't going to do this but this is a well done piece on the president's SOTU address. It's jumping off point is the D response, given by Stacy Abrams. Highlight's Trump's major points and the D response to them.

Live video and transcript of the Democratic response to the President Trump's speech with analysis from POLITICO reporters and editors.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Oh, and yeah, might commit seppuku if Elizabeth Warren's Presidential run is over. Seriously. I mean it.
                              You should put your weight behind Beta instead (serious post). He's pretty much a perfect candidate at this point and if he wins he will lay the foundation for She Guevara to win in 2028.

Comment

• Of course poor She will only have two years as President because the world is going to end in 2031 LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X