Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Right.

The guy has made his own bed by his actions over the last 4 years. Now he can sleep in it.

I'm not going to blame the Mueller investigation, authorized by the Justice Department, for finding something out about Trump's business activities that may reflect some level of criminal activity that may or may not be connected to the Russian government and/or Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Too many people think the Mueller investigation was all about Trump. It wasn't and it's charter and goals were entirely legitimate.

We're far from any indictments either from state's AGs or via an impeachment proceeding but we're a lot closer to it than we were probably just a few months ago. Trump isn't helping his case with people like me who generally support some of his administration's policies by his behavior that in my medical opinion certainly fits various diagnostic criteria for mental illness.

An impeachable circumstance? No. Does the 25th Amendment pertain? Not IMO but there is plenty of room for debate there.

I think Trump's biggest threat is coming from investigations of the Trump organization by NY's AG. If those allegations fit the definition of "high crimes and misdemeanors," I don't see how Pelosi can stand in the way of the House initiating impeachment proceedings and McConnell will, as well, be hard pressed to not proceed with a trial in the Senate. Can our Congressmen be trusted upon to be patriots and not partisans? I really don't know the answer to that with any certainty but my gut says no.

The "goals were entirely legitimate"??? WTF???
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think they were...... an adversary of the US equivocally meddled in the 2016 presidential election and Mueller's team was directed to find out how that was done. You don't. We're not going to agree ...... go ride your tractor. I'm going to cycle.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• After years of blasting CNN for 'rigging' the debates for Hillary, Fox hires Donna Brazile. lol, can't make this shit up.

Comment

• Saw Captain Marvel this afternoon. Got to sit through about 10 Disney trailers beforehand.

So here's Dr. Strangelove's hot stock tip of the moment: Buy Disney. This year's movies will make them richer than Croesus, by Zeus

Comment

• treading down dangerous territory when your willing to find guilt from a bogus charge as long as it gets him out of there JB

you want to get rid of him do so at the voting booth

if he survives another election cycle no matter what you or anyone else who disagrees with his policy and his lies -----unless somebody goes in and proves him to be nuts--he stays in office.

I've worked medical field fpor 30 years and whatever trumps mental issues are I have seen nothing in his behavior in his speeches, his debates or his Q&A sessions with the press that tells me he should be removed because of incompacitation. I agree he is a pathological liar, a narcissit, but like it or not there is certain things that help us a lot more then what the other team is proposing

like I said--- remove him in the voting booth not through soime BS impeachment based on a frameup or article 25 proceedings
            Last edited by crashcourse; March 18, 2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Saw Captain Marvel this afternoon. Got to sit through about 10 Disney trailers beforehand.

So here's Dr. Strangelove's hot stock tip of the moment: Buy Disney. This year's movies will make them richer than Croesus, by Zeus
              Ah...but will it make them richer than the wildest dreams of Avarice?
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Ah...but will it make them richer than the wildest dreams of Avarice?
                Live look inside the Disney Vault

1227081149388875334.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  I think they were...... an adversary of the US equivocally meddled in the 2016 presidential election and Mueller's team was directed to find out how that was done. You don't. We're not going to agree ...... go ride your tractor. I'm going to cycle.
                  The dossier was phony as a three dollar bill but the goal of the investigation was legitimate. Gotcha.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I ask again - On two documented occasions, Trump dismissed the American translator/note-taker, and held conversations with Putin and only had the Russian translator present. Which means that discussions were held that only the Russian gov't and Trump (NO AMERICANS) know the content of.

What conversations, other than treason, could have been held that required no other Americans be present?
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• You won't get an honest answer from the Trumpkins on that one.

Comment

• So he was plotting treason? Only possible topic. Only one.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• conversations that aren't about policy? seems like an honest answer, how about an honest question?

Comment

• Comment

• how about an honest question?
                              You won't get honest questions from the #Resistance.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

The dossier was phony as a three dollar bill but the goal of the investigation was legitimate. Gotcha.
                                Wiz, if you are implying the dossier was the driving force behind the initiation of the Mueller Investigation. It wasn't

When Australian officials passed information about George Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, involving George Papadopoulos bragging to a top Australian diplomat in London that the Russians had political dirt on HRC, the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation. The investigation was based, in part, on hacked D emails that were showing up on line that pointed to a much larger involvement of Russian operatives in the period leading up to the 2016 election. The dossier may have been tangential but it wasn't the driving force. Legitimate concerns that the Russians were meddling in the upcoming presidential election and the meddling appeared to be aimed at getting Trump elected was the driving force.

Mueller took over the investigation a few months after it had been opened. His charter was pretty straight forward and included determining if the Trump campaign was directly involved. It's pretty clear at this juncture that there isn't evidence to support any indictments that the Trump campaign was directly involved with the Russians. However, it is unequivocally clear (most of the support for that determination coming from the Senate Intelligence Committee) that the Russians meddled.

How was your tractor ride? Cycling was great.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X