X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shaddup
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• may a thousand camels use your back yard as a porta-john ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Droc! ( and you George) Congratulations to all of you! Exciting times!

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          Droc! ( and you George) Congratulations to all of you! Exciting times!
          Must be Molson sent out coupons in Canada for free 6-packs of Molson Golden...

Comment

• FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Former NFL star Warren Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to creditors and back child support and alimony, according to a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing in South Florida.

Sapp's $6.45 million in assets includes 240 pairs of Jordan athletic shoes worth almost $6,500; a $2,250 watch; and a lion skin rug worth $1,200.

He also reported losing his 2002 Super Bowl ring with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and his 1991 national championship ring from the University of Miami.

The court documents were filed March 30 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Fort Lauderdale. TMZ.com first reported the filing. A phone message and email left Saturday with Sapp's attorney, Chad Pugatch, were not immediately returned.

Sapp's average monthly income is $115,881, according to the filings, and includes $45,000 for a final contract payment with Showtime; $48,000 for an appearance with CCA Sports; and $18,675 as an advance for a book deal.

His contract with the NFL Network ends in August, the filings show, and it was unknown if the contract will be renewed.

Sapp, a former defensive tackle for the Buccaneers and the Oakland Raiders during his 13-year NFL career, also was a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars."

He was arrested in 2010 following an alleged domestic violence incident at a Miami Beach hotel. He would have faced one count of misdemeanor domestic battery, but prosecutors declined to prosecute, saying in court documents that there were inconsistencies in the victim's statements and evidence.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Anyone watching The Masters? Should be a good one tomorrow. I was hoping to see Rory McIlroy win after last years meltdown, but he had another bad day today and is out of it. Phil Mickelson is in position to win it now, just one back of the lead. I hope Phil can do it,I think hes a good guy (and the left handed thing ). Tiger Woods has around 50 players ahead of him lol and could face PGA Tour discipline for kicking clubs at Masters.
              Last edited by WingsFan; April 7, 2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• I can't stand Phil Mickelson. Anyone but him.

Comment

• Anyone but Tiger.

Comment

• Liney I think your safe (Thank God), OT why the hate on Phil?
                    Last edited by WingsFan; April 8, 2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• I've never been a big fan of Tiger anyway, .. but when he cheated on Elin, that showed me that besides being an idiot, he's blind. Can't understand why any man would cheat on a gal that hot ...

To me, I'd be counting the seconds until I could get back home to be with her. Shoot, making the money he made, I'd never leave her home. She'd be with me on every trip.

Comment

• She could be a complete bitch... But then tiger would be a coward who couldn't just leave.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Happy Easter guys. Hope everyone has a safe holiday.

Comment

• I tried to join the Easter Egg hunt this morning but they said no guns were allowed! WTF!?!
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Liney I think your safe (Thank God), OT why the hate on Phil?
                              He's a whiny bitch. Plus all the media fawning makes me vomit.

Comment

• FIGJAM
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X