Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I blame you, Liney, for Tony professing his love for muskrats---ya shoulda known someone would take the bait when you mentioned Captain tutti-Frutti and Tennille . Sad...

More than just disco was sucking back in 1976!

Comment

• I just pulled the pin and threw the grenade, nothing more
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL

Cindy Crosby loves The Captain and Tennille, Air Supply, and Nickleback....just sayin'. ;-)

Comment

• Madootra... You left out Nelson
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Oh, that's right! Plus The Backstreet Boyz!

Comment

• and Poison
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• But Cid's all-time fave, of course, is Celine Dion.

Comment

• Rob - I can't help it. Toni Tenille looks a lot like a gal I dated in HS, and she ended up breaking my heart. If Toni's hair was dark brown, she and the gal I dated could be twins.

She ended up marrying my best friend. He went into the Marines, and when he came home in his uniform, she took one look at him, and never looked back.

I can now identify with the saying, "My girlfriend ran off with my best friend, and I sure miss him"....

True story.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think I am going to puke.

Comment

• or fart

Comment

• Not sure whether to puke or fart (after reading of Liney's soap opera-like existence), so I think I'll do both!

Comment

• Hey ... they could write a movie about my life, and sell a couple dozen tickets, I'll have you know ....
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They did. It's called Mario Brothers Adventure.

Comment

• Stan... Post of the week!
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                                Some background music to washdown that "gayness".....

[youtube]x9CHM-RwPts[/youtube]
                                I found some music much more appropriate for the love/hate relationship between Wiz and Liney:

(WARNING: Language N S F W !!)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lXLiFsRtE&feature=related"]Harry Nilsson - You're Breakin' My Heart - YouTube[/ame]
                                Last edited by Rob F; April 30, 2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X