Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• empty, abandoned, bereft of pedestrians and passers by
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wiz nails it
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well you don't hear that often...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• btw liney...isn't you being in an ice cream shop kinda like having an alcoholic bartender?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Well you don't hear that often...
            especially from your wife..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• prick
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• btw liney...isn't you being in an ice cream shop kinda like having an alcoholic bartender?
                Yes.

Comment

• Give me a double shot of Rocky Road...

heh
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    Yes.
                    No hesitation there!

Comment

• Sounds like UNC has a problem with widespread academic fraud

Comment

• This guy and school are total scum.

NEW YORK -- The NCAA is looking into Nerlens Noel, a top prep recruit who has committed to play at national champion Kentucky next season, The New York Times reported.

Brennan: No cause for alarm ... yet

If the NCAA finds something improper in Kentucky recruit Nerlens Noel's prep career, that's a big deal. But the news that the organization is checking on the nation's top prospect shouldn't come as a surprise, writes Eamonn Brennan. Blog

The newspaper said Tuesday that two members of the NCAA enforcement staff went to Everett, Mass., this week to inquire about the 6-foot-10 Noel, who attended Everett High School for two years but is now at the Tilton School in New Hampshire.

Everett High principal Louis Baldi told the newspaper he met with NCAA investigators for 75 minutes. He didn't reveal specific details, and said the NCAA officials "didn't ask me any investigative-type questions."

NCAA investigators were planning to inquire about Noel's relationships with former Providence assistant Chris Driscoll and former Everett High substitute teacher Errol Randolph, according to a person briefed on the investigation, The Times reported.

According to the report, Driscoll was barred from the Tilton School's campus this year, as officials at the boarding school expressed concern that Driscoll was not looking out for Noel's best interests. Driscoll, who has denied the allegation, did not return a call seeking comment, The Times reported.

Scott Van Pelt

New York Times writer Pete Thamel talks about the new allegations surrounding Kentucky recruit Nerlens Noel. It's a complicated case.

More Podcasts ?

Randolph previously had a link on his LinkedIn page to the website of the sports agency run by agent Andy Miller, according to the report. Randolph said he had no formal dealings with Miller, whom he knew from another relationship more than 10 years ago, and never received money from him. He said the link to Miller's agency appeared on his LinkedIn page because he was browsing it.

Officials also planned to look into Noel's finances, The Times reported, citing a person briefed on the probe. Noel flew on unofficial visits to Kentucky and Louisville this year and those visits were not funded by the schools, according to the report.

Tilton headmaster Jim Clements said he had not heard from the NCAA. He said he expected Noel to graduate at the end of next week.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Well there goes the league.

Tate Forcier says he's going to CFL

Updated: May 14, 2012, 6:11 PM ET
                          By Joe Schad | ESPN
                          Former Michigan quarterback Tate Forcier said Monday that he has signed with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League.
                          "I'm so excited and happy to have this chance after everything I've gone through," said Forcier, 21.
                          Forcier will likely begin his professional career as a backup to veteran Henry Burris. Forcier said he reports to Hamilton at the end of the month and the season begins in June.
                          Forcier was the starting quarterback for the Wolverines in 2009, ahead of Denard Robinson, whom he backed up in 2010. Forcier planned to enroll at Miami and did enroll at San Jose State, but did not play for either program in part because of academic concerns.
                          Forcier became the third true freshman to start a season opener at Michigan and began his career 4-0 before the season ended 5-7 in part because he suffered shoulder and other injuries.

Comment

• The kid is just a freaking knucklehead. He has talent, but is still a knucklehead.

Comment

• "I'm so excited and happy to have this chance after everything I've gone through," said Forcier, 21.

And what, exactly, has he had to "go through"? Maybe there's more to the story than we ever heard, but it seemed to me that laziness and a sense of entitlement are about the only maladies he had.
                              Last edited by SeanB; May 15, 2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Well he put up with two years of DickRod; isn't that enough?
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X