X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFZ
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah my daughter is big on Gossip Girl on Netflix. I never found it to be all that good when it was running the first time. She can't belive I was familiar with it I was like, "Dude it was on before Supernatural, of course I know about it. Xoxo"

Comment

• Blimpy Burger.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is that picture big enough?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If memory serves me right Wiz can't touch that?

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I could tear me up some Blimpy Burger right now ... I haven't eaten anything bad for me in about 2 weeks ...

Comment

• What you need liney...is a Runza...it will clean your pipes...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, I've seen you guys talk about that before. I'd tear that up too ...

Comment

• I went to a Runza once, and really enjoyed it. Then I went to a Runza again, and soon afterwards got a different kind of runzas.

Is that why it's called Runza?

Comment

• Correct.

:::beware of seasoned cabbage:::
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hi

Comment

• Entropy:

There was a good 60 Minutes tonight called "breakthrough status". It is a two-part report on using the polio virus to break down the "shield" that brain cancer, and indeed all cancer, has. A genetically altered form of the virus hunts down cancer, attaches to it, and infects the cancer. That causes the immune system to attack the cancer vigorously. I thought of you when I was watching.

Comment

• Is that the work being done out of Seattle? If not very similar to what I've read about a group of doctors in Seattle trying to use viruses to trick the body into attacking cancer. Early tests had survival of stage 4 cancer patients at three times the normal rate. I forget what cancer type they were running the trials but very encouraging results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Btw.... Earlier we discussed airlines and degrading service. I'm on a United flight this morning that is 1.5 hrs delayed due to unavailability of the crew. They have the crews scheduled at levels that don't reflect reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X