Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    Rob - I can't help it. Toni Tenille looks a lot like a gal I dated in HS, and she ended up breaking my heart. If Toni's hair was dark brown, she and the gal I dated could be twins.

She ended up marrying my best friend. He went into the Marines, and when he came home in his uniform, she took one look at him, and never looked back.

I can now identify with the saying, "My girlfriend ran off with my best friend, and I sure miss him"....

True story.
    Liney:

"...love....love will keep us together..."
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BMW North America has probably had to deal with periodic lawsuits for a variety of reasons, but this one may be a first for the company.

SAN FRANCISCO (WWJ) - BMW North America has probably had to deal with plenty of unusual lawsuits, but one filed last week may be a first — a California man says the seat on his motorcycle has given him an erection he just can’t shake.

Henry Wolf of California is suing BMW America and aftermarket seatmaker Corbin-Pacific claiming his issue began after a four-hour ride on his 1993 BMW motorcycle, with a ridge like seat. Wolf is seeking compensation for lost wages, medical expenses, emotional distress and what he calls “general damage.”

He said he’s had the erection non-stop for 20 months. And it comes with another side effect: The lawsuit says Wolf is “now is unable to engage in sexual activity, which is causing him substantial emotional and mental anguish.”

WWJ Newsradio 950 spoke with Dr. Michael Lutz, at the Michigan Institute of Urology, who said there is no medical data to support the man’s claim. However, “It’s been long-known that compression of the neurovascular supply to the penis — if it’s compressed for a period of time, whether it be on a bicycle seat or some other device — it can actually cause prolonged numbness of the genitalia,” Lutz said.

“Not only in men, but women can also get numbness in that region if they’re compressing those nervous structures to that region of the body,” he said.

BMW Motorcycles of Southeast Michigan in Canton, Mich., checked out the story and noted the man wasn’t riding a standard BMW motorcycle seat. He was on an after-market seat, which start at about $200. People generally buy them to make the ride more comfortable.

“Sometimes people say it’s more comfortable, sometimes people can get a tall seat or a low seat or they’re shorter or taller, they can come heated,” said Theresa at BMW Motorcycles of Southeast Michigan.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The ultimate driving machine?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQTu9vx-laY"]Queen - I'm in love with my car (1975) - YouTube[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tony G, let me ask, any relation to Kenny G?

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 30, 2012, 09:38 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFha517Z1mI"]Dr Dre feat. Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' but a G thang - YouTube[/ame]
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Comment

• Report of shooting at Junior Seau’s home

San Diego Tribune

OCEANSIDE — Oceanside police are responding to a report of a shooting at the beachfront home of former Chargers star Junior Seau Wednesday.

A 911 call reporting a possible suicide was made to police at 10 a.m., a dispatcher said.

A crowd including several police officers and neighbors has gathered outside Seau’s two-story home on the south end of The Strand.

No further details were immediately available.

Seau was hospitalized in 2010 after his Cadillac Escalade drove off Interstate 5 in Carlsbad and plunged down a 30-foot coastal bluff. Officers said he had fallen asleep at the wheel.

Just hours earlier, he had been arrested on suspicions of assaulting his 25-year-old girlfriend at his home. She did not require medical treatment, and Seau was never charged in the incident.

Seau is a 12-time Pro Bowl linebacker, played 13 seasons for the Chargers starting in 1990. He then played for the Miami Dolphins and most recently for the New England Patriots.

He was a star at Oceanside High School and then the University of Southern California.
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Sounds just a tad bit suspicious to me. Suicide by shooting yourself in the chest?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dave Duerson.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Sounds just a tad bit suspicious to me. Suicide by shooting yourself in the chest?
                      You're a little behind the times

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sure was frickin hot today liney. Hope you were open.

Comment

• We were open, but got slammed by severe thunderstorms at about 7:00 pm. So, I sent everyone home. The town was deserted.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The town was deserted.

No pun intended?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did you mean...desserted?
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X