Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Fetterman has chance of recovery. Honest Joe doesn't. Unless that alzheimer's drug makes remarkable progress in a hurry.

And yeah Joe's always told some whoppers but for some things I don't think he even knows what's he saying. There are the usual politician anecdotes he's been telling for 50 years and these days he's scrambling up the stories, like making it sound like he went to Delaware State.
    In theory re Fetterman. Right now he’s a borderline invalid. Not his fault, but it’s reality.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
      Yes
      That’s insane.

Comment

Longtime Trump aide Kash Patel apparently granted immunity and will testify about what he knows regarding the Mar a Lago info dump

And just like that Kash Patel shall go from Hero of the Republic, a modern-day George Washington, to treasonous scum, a Derp State pedophile working to frame Dear Leader, in a quick 24 hours.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lago-documents
        They got him this time.

Comment

It's been less than a week. Maybe whey WILL release the bodycam and security footage in the near future. Would that actually matter to you? You'll likely just claim it was staged, fake, and continue to move the goal posts again and again and again. You've made it clear your highly objective opinion is that the Pelosis are pure evil so no security footage is going to convince you

I'll ask you, what evidence have YOU personally seen that indicates this guy was a male prostitute or just some kinky sex partner? Post it. Post it and embarrass the hell out of me. I'll be waiting.

Do you think his boss is lying? Do you think the SF cops are lying? Do you think the Capitol Police are lying? The FBI, the DA, the doctors at the hospital, even the suspect himself, are all lying?
          The cell phone charging in the bathroom. OK. Oh, all those lawman and bureaucrats and people who's jobs and security relies on bootlicking the left and their government goons. Yeah, they wouldn't lie. So now you trust the police...

Like I said, the 911 dispatcher himself said DePape said he new Paul and mentioned him by name as a friend But you would say otherwise.

What it comes down to is you love the Pelosis' and trust them. I dont and think they're scum. Nothing will change that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

He lies to advance D party objectives and policies...... he's also suffering from senile dementia if his utterings are put to the test for that. On the lying bit, this is becoming common place for politicians of all stripes attempting to create a reality that suits their particular agendas. I listened to the 6:30 ABC news tonight. It was full of biased, opiniated reporting supportive of the D line that "Democracy is at stake." It may be but the D's are more likely to precipitate the outcome they fear than the R's.

When you puish through the bull sihit alternate reality creating, there are a handful of key issues for American voters to decide how these will be handled.:

(1) The massive highly inflationary government spending on any number of programs that represent Biden's agenda.

(2) Failure to address obvious immigration issues.

(3) Ridiculous investments in the leftist D, green agenda that utterly fail to address a completely addressable energy problems in the US.

(4) Curtailing D attempts to blame the decline of trust among the electorate in the most important aspect of American democracy, voting, on election deniers and R wing extremists.

(5) A willingness through legislative action to reverse the emergence of the administrative state and the assumption of law making by both unaccountable government agencies and the courts.

I think Marco Rubio, R, FL, is a slimeball but voters that hold similar views as I do are more likely to vote for him to secure R majorities in congress and mitigate the disaster of the last two D administrations rather than Val Demings who, if elected to replace RUbio in the Senate will simply be a shill and another vote for D policies now and going forward. I beleive that a majority of AMerican voters understand the issues and will vote them on NOvember 11th, the other distractions coming from both sides be damned.
            I hope all the Ds vote on Nov. 11.

Comment

• Not sure how democracy can be in peril...when the US does not even have a democracy. Constitutional Representative Republic is in peril thanks to...

fuckin' Trumpers
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just curious where threatening SCOTUS justices falls in the threatening democracy rhetoric...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

The cell phone charging in the bathroom. OK. Oh, all those lawman and bureaucrats and people who's jobs and security relies on bootlicking the left and their government goons. Yeah, they wouldn't lie. So now you trust the police...

Like I said, the 911 dispatcher himself said DePape said he new Paul and mentioned him by name as a friend But you would say otherwise.

What it comes down to is you love the Pelosis' and trust them. I dont and think they're scum. Nothing will change that..
                  The audio below is what I think you're referring to. Pelosi was using a codeword. The cops even say so in the dispatcher audio that was released. He knew Depape's name because looney tunes probably told him. Again, not somebody that was "all there".

Look dude, you obviously wouldn't change your mind if 100 people witnessed everything and refuted your gay sex fantasy. It's obvious the video is irrelevant and once it does come out you'll find some other reason to say the official account is bogus

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I hope all the Ds vote on Nov. 11.
                    Heh. Jeff always votes on Veterans Day

Comment

• I vote for you to shaddup.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Why?

And I'll ask you the same thing, what actual proof have you seen that Depape is a prostitute or Pelosi's gay sex partner or drug dealer or whatever it actually is you believe?

If the security footage proves you wrong, you're going to call it faked and fabricated, aren't you?
                        I really haven't been actively following it except for what I read here. It is way down on my give a shits, but my gut tells me we aren't getting the real story because imo we never get the facts about anything.

ps- and it isn't a left/right thing. I just don't trust any of the bastards.
                        Last edited by foxhopper; November 2, 2022, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• 2bc6106273402c4f.jpg

Comment

• "We're sorry let's just bygones be bygones".

004eff56644ab9e0.png

Comment

• Jeff- Lot of chatter about Kherson this morning. The Russian flag has been taken down at City hall, supposedly their physical presence around the city is very reduced. Saw a report of them destroying small boats to prevent people from crossing the river presumably.

Comment

• The vaccine information has certainly not stood the test of time. Or rather, the assumptions. The bulletproof assumptions were always going to be wrong as this was always way more like the flue than, say, smallpox.

That said, I think the evidence is pretty clear that you're far more likely to survive if vaccinated. Of course, the evidence was also pretty clear from about 8 weeks in (at the latest) that anyone under 40 was extremely likely to survive. Hell, under 50.

That, to me, is the greatest fucking line of shit that came out of this. The idea that Covid was a real threat to all people when we had the data from about May 2020 going forward that it was an old person killer. First and foremost. It was a concerted effort by every governmental body and, by and large, the media to NOT say it was primarily killing people over 75. The mission was to scare the fuck out of people.

I quit worrying about Covid for me by Memorial Day 2020. I worried a bit for my parents, but that was it. Now, I'm vaccinated and boosted because it's an extremely low cost choice to reduce chances of getting sick. Same reason I get the flu shot. I don't think it's a magic bullet, but it's worth the 10 minutes of my time.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X