No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver lining: Hello Olympic hockey gold!!

Comment

• Canadians are great people. Too bad Opie that you prove to be the exception to the rule. But I guess that's why they exiled you.

Comment

• Oh, he's banned. Make no mistake.

Comment

• You are too late OP. I've already consolidated control. Plus no one would ever believe you are Canadian. We probably kicked you out.

Comment

• Random stories:

Reported that Roger Ailes will be forced to resign or get fired from FoxNews by the Murdoch family within the next couple weeks.

The entire Russian team may be banned from the Olympics after the damning report released today by the World Doping Agency

Comment

• Looks pretty solid. The reporter did a big Ailes profile a few years ago, so I'd guess he's well sourced on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                You are too late OP. I've already consolidated control. Plus no one would ever believe you are Canadian. We probably kicked you out.
                That's right Hack, I'm a "Different" kind of Canadian. A Gun Toter who voted twice for Obama.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Oh, Opie, you are "different" all right. No doubt about that. sorta scrambled in the head Opie.

Comment

• Confused, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Let's try a little experiment with that right now.

Mods: Surrender control of the forum to me by 5pm. Please and thanks.
                      NO!

..... and don't try to find me. I am under deep cover at the moment.

Where the hell is Jon when you need him!
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This place is lousy with Canucks.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

• Wow, the Republican platform this year supports a reinstatement of the Glass-Steagall Act

Comment

• Was it in place in 1948? If so, the republicans are into it.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Was created during the Great Depression. They're calling for greater regulation of banks which is...surprising...to say the least.

Comment

• You're so hard up for entertainment that you're watching the beginning of Day 1 at the GOP comvention? I suppose something massively stupid could happen any minute... So there is that...

Comment

Working...
                                X