No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came for a Know-Nothing reference. Leaving sated.

And yes, Jeff, I am but a simple purveyor of truth re: Talent and all other issues.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You know, AlabamaAlum, I once said that the only native-born Louisianans to attain at least minimal cognitive skills, some sort of self-awareness and at least some modicum of human decency were Paul Morphy and Jimmy Swaggert. And while you play chess like Swaggert and preach like Morphy, I've come to know and almost appreciate your particular brand of humanity. So, upon reconsideration, I stand by my original assessment, though you're knocking on the door!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh.

Legit chuckle.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Keep the faith.

OBHTLMT !

(Obnoxious, Billionaire Hollywood-Type Lives Matter Too)
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• ..... and AlabamAlum. Just so you know, long time poster at previous iterations of this forum and here since its re-birth from World Crossing; along with the other mods we want nothing more than to maintain civil, useful dialogue here.

Takes a while to get to know posters and whether or not they can abide by that. I sorely misjudged you when I jumped on your case a while back. You are every bit the Asstard talent has labeled you as! Heh, Not a personal attack ......my apologies for being a bit of a dick. Carry on.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• a BIT of a dick?

lol .. :-)
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                ..... and AlabamAlum. Just so you know, long time poster at previous iterations of this forum and here since its re-birth from World Crossing; along with the other mods we want nothing more than to maintain civil, useful dialogue here.

Takes a while to get to know posters and whether or not they can abide by that. I sorely misjudged you when I jumped on your case a while back. You are every bit the Asstard talent has labeled you as! Heh, Not a personal attack ......my apologies for being a bit of a dick. Carry on.

lol.

Oh, I took no offense. I thought it was kinda funny considering you had called me a dickhead the day before I was taken to task for not being civil. Heh.

I am not uncouth. In fact, I exude couth. Couth leaks from my pores and several unnamed orifices.

Comment

• Keep your orifices to yourself

Comment

• Leave me outta this

Comment

• This nonsense belongs on WM's recruiting thread!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• All this talk of orifices is going to draw out the UPers, and entropy. Tread carefully.

Comment

• Entropy still has his tracking monitor on his ankle. We're safe....for now.

Comment

• Anyway, in the spirit of comity, I would just like to say...I hate you all. But especially Talent.

Comment

• Acceptable.

Comment

• Awwwww. We hate you too! And especially Talent, but that's generally assumed.

Comment

Working...
                                X