No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its very difficult to find a news outlet that will just give the news, without some sort of agenda, or political slant.
    Well, here is a list of links to the actual emails so you guys can read them. The story is not that the DNC favored Hillary. Everyone, including Bernie, knew that. The story is the pre-approval of stories by the controlled media, planting stories with regularity, and infiltration of Bernie's campaign. It is obscene how the media is overlooking the real story today.

I'd appreciate a similar listing of actual documents connecting the R's with Fox News.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling the Dems are gonna screw around and lose this election.

Comment

• On that note, 538 is currently projecting a Trump victory, but that's after the RNC. I expect that'll turn around after the DNC -- once they get past the awful shit.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• After the 2000 election Donna Brazille should have been banned from all future contact with the DNC.

Comment

• I wonder what the polls would show if the PAH had picked Bill as her running mate (ala House of Cards).
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              I wonder what the polls would show if the PAH had picked Bill as her running mate (ala House of Cards).
              She couldn't.

Twenty second amendment: No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Twelfth amendment: No person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice President of the United States.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ahh. Damn.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Apparently there is some debate on the wordng of the 12th:

Two little-discussed amendments -- the 22nd Amendment and the 12th Amendment -- plus Barry Goldwater, Dwight Eisenhower and William F. Buckley.

Comment

• Interesting.

I'd lean toward option "A" and say he was not eligible. It seems to me that was the intent.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No reason to watch any TV news of any sort. No reasonable expectation of learning anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                        No reason to watch any TV news of any sort. No reasonable expectation of learning anything.
                        Correct. The only reason for watching TV news is to have your own pre-existing views and opinions reinforced by the propaganda apparatus of your choice. Or to watch Megyn Kelly. Those are the only two valid reasons.

Comment

• I tend to think eligible refers to 35 years and 'Murican. But, eh, whatever. If Clinton were Speak of the House and the President and VP died, he could serve out the term. The 22nd amendment wouldn't prohibit it. Not sure why it should be any different if he were the VP.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            I'm not sure Stewart could have went after Maddow in the same way. She prides herself on being very knowledgeable about a subject in a way Hannity or O'Reilly couldn't be bothered to. Fox News is so bad, it's not just the partisan tilt, MSNBC tries to fashion itself as the left version but it restrains itself with facts. Fox doesn't give a crap about that.

I normally agree with much that you so, but not on this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              I wonder what the polls would show if the PAH had picked Bill as her running mate (ala House of Cards).

I wonder how many think they are electing Bill when voting for Hillary.. From a policy and back to the 90's perspective...

Comment

• Very sad how they treat this old man..

Comment

Working...
                                X