No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your only platform is Culture War and Hunter Biden, you got to go all in on Hunter Biden, because... It's all you have.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• When your only platform is Race Baiting and DJT is da debil...you got to go all in on DJT is da debil.., because... It's all you have.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• loony.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• donkey-braying.jpg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You see...the loons still want to make this all about Hunter...and Hunter only...he was just a crackhead gone berserk...Joe was just an innocent bystander...

But...if you've ever seen the movie "Falcon & The Snowman"...Hunter is the equivalent of Sean Penn's character...Joe is Timothy Hutton...once the Russians had Hutton's character in sight...they didn't need Penn's...Penn was the druggie trying to make money by selling military secrets to the Russians in Mexico...Timothy Hutton was the Big Guy...

It's kinda like that. This is not bout a crackhead gone bad...it's about a corruption scheme involving the VP of the US...later the POTUS...

This is a scandal about The Chairman. Make no mistake.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOON SQUAD.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                When your only platform is Culture War and Hunter Biden, you got to go all in on Hunter Biden, because... It's all you have.
                Democrats are not one iota better. Their entire platform is "Donald Trump is evil".

That's it. They don't give a squat about anything else. Well, they want gays to get married, and they want unlimited/unrestricted abortions.

Other than that, they've got nothing.

But, it still gets them elected, and I guess that's what its all about.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If I could sum up the Michigan GOP in one picture, I could do worse than a pair of broken dentures.

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, there's really no denying the M GOP is a shitshow. However, that doesn't mean the Progs aren't a shitshow.

Speaking of which -- incandescent bulbs are officially banned! Fuck you, Edison!!!!!!

This is gonna be a real tough one for my partisan D mother who very much loves doing her Christmas tree and very much hates the brightness of LED lights. Heh. I'm sure she'll feel much better when I comfort her with the fact that the benevolent all-knowing Prog Technocracy knows what's best for her.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Psssst....Talent...I know a guy who knows a guy who can get Momma all the incandescent bulbs she wants...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All made possible by the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007! Thank you President Bush! PROG POWEEEEERRRRR!

Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 - Wikipedia

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              STFU
                              Well, the Jerk Store called and they're running out of you

Comment

• The Michigan GOP is like a combination of France, and its surrender monkey mentality, and The Gong Show with Chuck Barris. They're not willing to fight for squat, but they'll beat the crap out of each other at the drop of a hat over who 'rules' the party.

The Romney/McCain/Milliken faction versus the Trump faction is a war that will never end.

And the Democrats thank them very much. It has made Michigan a one party state. And it will be so for the forseeable future.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X