Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad it wasn't Trump
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• TDS
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One less nimrod walking the streets.

Comment

• Now if Talent, CGVT and DSL would light themselves on fire it would be a festive Friday...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• pryor fire.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What are your thoughts on this, DSL? I know you’re in the field.

Biden administration bans drilling in nearly half of Alaska petroleum reserve
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We must protect the transgender 3-legged beaver sloths...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dementia Joe is shoring up his whacko base...since they are pissed about his wishy-washy stance on Israel...he must throw the nutjobs a piece of meat now and then...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you know what I think?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A Manhattan is a damn fine drink.

3 oz Wild Turkey 101 Rye
                        1 oz Dolin Sweet vermouth
                        2 dashes bitters
                        A Luxardo cherry

thumbnail_IMG_5234.jpg

Comment

• I make a pretty good Manhattan with bourbon. Haven’t used rye but I imagine it’s tasty.

Comment

• Everclear is quicker.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I make a pretty good Manhattan with bourbon. Haven’t used rye but I imagine it’s tasty.
                              I think the spice of the rye offsets some of the sweetness in the Vermouth and makes for a really nice balance. Turkey 101 is a pretty tasty rye for about 25 bucks a bottle.
                              Last edited by CGVT; April 19, 2024, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                What are your thoughts on this, DSL? I know you’re in the field.

https://apple.news/AqZ-pPgR4ThWsKl_w0apwFw
                                Doubtful significance either way. Mostly an empty gesture that’ll be reversed by the next Republican in office. Alaska is far less important than it used to be thanks to the fracking revolution. If he tried to ban all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico that would have a much worse impact.

Comment

Working...
                                X