Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Churchill lived to be 85 or so, didn't he? Which is sort of amazing
    But the Brits should have had concerns about his health before electing him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      He also calls Trump a disgrace, and a racist. And says Benghazi is a witch hunt. So.....

Is he wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• One thing we have learned from these latest leaks - it sucks to be Clolin Powell

Comment

• I read an article where someone said Colin Powell's email will no longer make him that friend to the right or the left. I read excerpts of what he's said... seems to me he's been fairly Independent, critical of both sides.

Comment

• In otter words, he's been truthful, as there is plenty to be critical of in both major parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I know this a right wing site... but it does a decent job of summarizing some of the bigger issues in the newest DNC leaks:

Comment

• Trump cons media into providing live tv coverage of him opening up his new DC hotel.

Trump just managed to con the news media into uninterrupted live coverage of what appeared to be a do-over convention he staged for himself. Then he lied.

Comment

• Comment

• THANK YOU ZIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Comment

• Nope
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• http://compassionateactivism.leadpag...eness-program/

Everyday Feminism presents:

Healing from Toxic Whiteness

~ a 10-week online training program for white people commited to racial justice ~

Comment

• 1. How much does this 10-week online program cost?
                          This social justice training 10-week live program costs only $297. This all-inclusive fee gives you access to:
                          • Two 3-hour Training Sessions on how to free yourself from toxic whiteness using the Compassionate Activism model
                          • Six 90-minute weekly Practice Sessions to learn the step-by-step process and get group coaching and guidance
                          • Three 1-on-1 coaching sessions to provide you with customized individual support from Sandra and Dara
                          • Limited email support to get individual feedback from Sandra and Dara
                          • A private Facebook group to connect with other program members
                          • Unlimited access to the video recordings of all sessions for later viewing
                          • Free access to all future training progams on healing from toxic whiteness

Comment

• They are coming for your whiteness Hanni! I'm glad you are proud of your race and ready to stand up against the harsh oppression of white guys!
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• You could just say it's ridiculous. Might be honest. Or, perhaps beyond comprehension, you don't think it's ridiculous.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The desire to not be racist is, alone, not enough.
                                First and foremost, you need to become conscious of how white supremacy is expressed through you.
                                By becoming conscious of this unconscious conditioning, you are then able to choose whether or not to do as you’ve been taught or to act in accordance with your values of justice and humanity.
                                The only way out is through, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X