Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, DSL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But if it's a recording you don't have to trust any agenda-driven person. You can just listen to the recording.

Comment

• Correct. I don't know how many attempts it took to find a DMV worker not fully-versed on the issues so as to provide incorrect information in response to what was surely a slew of questions. It doesn't strike me as normal interaction stuff, but meh, whatever.

FWIW, it strikes me as remarkably similar to the Planned Parenthood recordings. Actually, strike that -- identical. I'm not a fan of those either.
        Last edited by iam416; October 4, 2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• In a more policy-based, reasoned sense, Wisconsin will provide excellent data about "voter suppression" and such. You have a clear before/after snapshot and you have surrounding states with more permissive laws. I'm given to understand we should see a significantly lower AA turnout in comparison to both the b/a and surrounding states.

It'll be nice to have some really good macro, policy-based evidence. Instead of meaningless anecdotal stuff.

Comment

• Do you live under power lines?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're saying this was intentional misrepresentation of the facts in order to mislead people about what was really happening in this specific video?

Comment

• I'm not doing this again. Ever. I said what I said with clarity.

Comment

• An actual macro paper on one aspect of illegal voting in a peer-reviewed publication: https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...hman-et-al.pdf

Has a little bit of something for everyone:

*Non-citizens vote, but at a relatively low rate
                  *Non-citizens break for Ds roughly 80/20
                  *Photo identification requirements are unlikely to deter non-citizen voting, but proof of citizenship may
                  *Photo identification/proof of citizenship requirements would adversely impact poor folks
                  *Non-citizen voting is unlikely to affect outcomes, but in very close races it can

Comment

• I would like it if you didn't do it again. There's no comparison between the two. Making it in the name of evidence is either disingenuous or uninformed.

Comment

• For all you Keith Olbermann fans, you probably know hes been back with another new show.

Here a snip, most disturbing thing I have heard about Trump so far. Your Welcome

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8xKAYLXbYA"]WTF! Why is Trump Such a Weirdo About Dogs? | The Closer with Keith Olbermann | GQ - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I like Olbermann.

His best line was in that 3.5m piece that was mostly a waste of good time, "Hey Don, fuck you."
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Olberman has fans?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm thinking just Jeff.

So, fan.

Comment

• Or 1 more fan than Buchanan has.

Comment

• A blistering look at Giuliani's career...frankly it suggests that the 9/11 "America's Mayor" Giuliani is not the real Rudy

The former New York mayor won acclaim for his dignified response to 9/11 but his intemperate attacks as the Republican nominee’s surrogate have deep roots

Comment

Working...
                                X