No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, good to know he didn't and that you had no other troubles. I just really don't want to see any problems at the voting locations after Trump spent so much time stoking the fires the past 3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      So, at the polling place. YUGE turnout here. Guy in line says, "Can you believe that some people are voting for Hillary here?" (A few in line with Hillary buttons). I said, "Yeah. I'm gonna hold my nose and vote for her, too." He just whispered, "Disgusting." and turned his back on me. Thought he was gonna take a swing at me for a second.
      He is just a better citizen than you, and thus any boxing of the head and ears he might have delivered to you as corrective action would be, in fact, to your benefit. Opportunity lost.

Comment

• My Wu-Tang Sword would have easily defeated him if he had.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And it's not like it matters. Trump will get 75% of the Alabama vote.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So many people missing the opportunity to vote for a third party and send a message...
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              So, at the polling place. YUGE turnout here. Guy in line says, "Can you believe that some people are voting for Hillary here?" (A few in line with Hillary buttons). I said, "Yeah. I'm gonna hold my nose and vote for her, too." He just whispered, "Disgusting." and turned his back on me. Thought he was gonna take a swing at me for a second.
              Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              And it's not like it matters. Trump will get 75% of the Alabama vote.
              Yep. I was surrounded by a sea of Trumpanzees...

Oh yeah, There were no Democrats on the ballot for any local races. None.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I woulda sooo voted for Mitt, Kerry, Kasich, or even Gore over her. Trump? GTFOH.

Comment

• If anyone nags me in the street about voting, they will be trolled with an "Evan McMullin" response... even though I don't live in Utah and he doesn't have a chance.

My point here: there are a lot of people that took today off to get people to vote.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                    I got to meet both candidates for my state House district in the past few days, as they were going door-to-door. (I guess I spend too much time outdoors)

One is the brother of a famous Husker player...but he spurned us for Missou. The other is a Republican who wants to cut taxes but spend money on everything, including more policing, of which we seem have in spades. He complimented my lawn though.

So, I am torn. :D
                    Martin Rucker? A friend of mine. Vote for him, great guy.

Comment

• Regardless of the outcome today, America is the real loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Martin Rucker? A friend of mine. Vote for him, great guy.
                        That's the one. Losing him to Missou hurt, bad.

Comment

• I was thinking of voting for Johnson, get funding for future Libertarian runs and all that.

But when I found out he didn't know what "PUSSY" meant, I just couldn't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                            Regardless of the outcome today, America is the real loser.
                            Exactly.
                            It's like OSU vs MSU (as a Michigan fan), someone has to win ... and lose.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• geez.. hopefully enough vote so they will get enough votes for the funding.

Comment

• Just for a sense of scale here, if the Rothschilds were actually worth $500 trillion that would make their fortune more than 5 times the worth of the entire global economy, which peaked at $78 trillion in 2014.

Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                The Puppet Masters

Save
                                Save

Comment

Working...
                                X