No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Mexican-American students taunted at Royal Oak middle school, they were chanting build that wall.

It's too bad people were so smug and just didn't know to speak with evangelicals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Then its failing on both counts.

A true democracy is dangerous. That's why we don't have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• By gosh, I think you are right, froot. I hadn't read anything except 1928, but I just looked it up. I figured when you said 2007 that you were forgetting at least an independent or two. And, you are right again on the amnesia. Believe me, there are a lot of writers on the right saying 1928.

Fact.

Comment

• Yeah it can be really dangerous, you might elect a racist, sexist xenophobe.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Some Mexican-American students taunted at Royal Oak middle school, they were chanting build that wall.

It's too bad people were so smug and just didn't know to speak with evangelicals.
            Thank God we don't have to be politically correct anymore.

Jesus, this country is a mess.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pepe the frog will be proud.

Comment

• You only have to ask President Elect about the disastrous Electoral College

Comment

• Another report of a Mexican-American female student harassed in middle school. This time it is in DeWitt Michigan. This time they formed a wall around her.

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    You only have to ask President Elect about the disastrous Electoral College

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
                    Heh, Trump also called for protests and a march on Washington after Obama's reelection. Now whining that protests are 'very unfair'

Comment

• Clinton or Obama you say? We chose neither

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Interview with John Bolton on BBC's HardTalk from a few years ago. Admits virtually no errors about Iraq. Insists that the US never made WMD/s a major part of its case for War. Suggests the only real mistake was having too much faith in the Iraqis as a people to build a successful state after we bombed the hell out of it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5TOOFlK4eg"]John Bolton vs Jeremy Paxman "You'd rather live in a dictatorship than a failed state" - YouTube[/ame]

Trump's foreign policy, during the campaign, sounded very anti-neocon and almost isolationist. But if Bolton takes over one of the most powerful spots in his administration, it will be an indication that it won't be that at all...

Comment

• One assumption about Trump that I think is fair to make is that he's self-interested. Now that he has had to actually entertain the idea of governing, he's going to combine self-interest and governing. What he said about Keystone XL is ``ok that's fine but we'll need a piece of it''. So I expect that any government spending will be fine as long as he gets a piece of it. Significant potential for corruption here. I don't think Obama did much with his eight years, but I admire the lawfulness of the period.

Comment

• Yep, it is basically saying you are all suckers for voting for him. Bolton has always been bad news. Guys like Coop don't pay attention to the details so it doesn't matter.

Comment

• If we're talking random incidents, I'm sure you've seen the Trump supporter beaten and his car stolen:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNClFJ6BRJA"]Trump supporter getting beat by Black Mob - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't just build a wall around him.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Froot were you trying to provide a false sense of balance again? FTR though, that's a real video and not a faked one, as far as I can tell. However, Chicago police aren't convinced this wasn't just a traffic altercation that then acquired some companion audio that massags the narrative. http://www.snopes.com/black-mob-beat...-voting-trump/.
                                Last edited by hack; November 11, 2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X