Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    A true democracy is dangerous. That's why we don't have one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ...and yet none of our direct-vote peer nations have an unhinged, manchild of a real estate shyster as their chief executive.

Another of the EC's intent was that it was supposed to be filter of wise, learned men against the masses being fooled by a demagogue. Strike three.

Comment

• Can I offer a board-wide proposal? Lets all agree to save time and bandwidth and impose a moratorium on posting the anecdotal "Who's supporters are worse people" links and videos.

We all know who is worse....the other side. Stipulated. No further evidence need be entered into the record.

Comment

• I posted the Royal Oak one because my klds go to school in Royal Oak. It's a pretty well off city. Whatever.

Comment

• Fixed your link, Hack

Chicago police said they are investigating an battery caught on video that stemmed from a traffic-related altercation — not from discussing politics.

Comment

• Can I offer a board-wide proposal? Lets all agree to save time and bandwidth and impose a moratorium on posting the anecdotal "Who's supporters are worse people" links and videos.

We all know who is worse....the other side. Stipulated. No further evidence need be entered into the record.
            No one is worse than the alt-right segment of the Trump supporters. Bad people aren't ideologically bound, however. Radical thinking, I know.

Anyway, because Nebraska has been generous enough to concede 125 points in two trips to Columbus, I'll so agree with a "Froot and AlabamAlum can rot in hell" rider.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I've seen video of a moron in Portland taking a baseball bat to some sort of power transformer. A lot of the other protesters swarmed around him to get him to stop. But anarchist morons gotta be anarchist morons. Enough of them were out to get the police to deem it a riot last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Anyway, because Nebraska has been generous enough to concede 125 points in two trips to Columbus, I'll so agree with a "Froot and AlabamAlum can rot in hell" rider.
                I want to add a "Deport Talent" rider. I anticipate minimal opposition.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/796836377514151942[/ame]

Comment

• Comity, gentlemen. Comity!

And remember two of Coach Bryant's quotes: "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." And, "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools."

Yes, Coach Bryant was a poet-warrior.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Anger won the election. Hang that Bitch prevailed.

Comment

• 8 years of Obama and a promise of 4-8 more not working. America spoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Yep, it is basically saying you are all suckers for voting for him. Bolton has always been bad news.
                          Of course. But someone who has seen the process and worked within it might be less bad than someone who hasn't. Dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                            8 years of Obama and a promise of 4-8 more not working. America spoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes America spoke, "Hang that bitch." And it's OK to Grab them by the P**sy

Comment

• Froot's willingness to stereotype is rather remarkable. But, he has his meme -- and the Ds have there's, too....they ain't going to try to pull back a single Trump voter. They're racists, sexists and worse.

I wasn't sure which way they would play it, but I was leaning toward the Froot approach and I think that's what will happen. And, heh, of course, they'll bitch all day when Trump doesn't reach out to them -- the people who hate him.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hey you might be right.

Comment

Working...
                                X