Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat, drunk, and stupid...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah, I think she keep hottaking. Don't let the white man push you around! Whatever it takes to get her off the air.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wish Beth Mowins would start making controversial tweets.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Co-signed.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Yeah, I think she keep hottaking. Don't let the white man push you around! Whatever it takes to get her off the air.
            Agree. I don't give a shit about her politics. She is terrible.

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            I wish Beth Mowins would start making controversial tweets.
            Ha!
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ESPN was ok with her being 'offensive', but appearing to call for a boycott of ESPN's biggest property? That's a no-no

Comment

• If you are on ESPN you have to watch it with those twitter replies, it does you no good

Comment

• So proud of the Vice President. He humiliated those players and blew up their cheap political stunt. So disgraceful, to use OUR FLAG that way, for cheap political gain. SAD!

If you want to see flag abuse put to an end - FINALLY - consider donating today. At $5 we'll send you this "I STAND FOR THE FLAG" commemorative sticker. At $250 I'll maybe even throw in a tote bag and a pair of Trump National golf balls*

[ame]https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/917501595830620166[/ame]

Comment

• White racial grievance is proving to be a successful strategy for the Trumpers.

Comment

• This seems like a significant change in story for what happened with the Vegas shooter. He shot the security guard before going on the rampage.

Police have dramatically changed their account of how the Las Vegas massacre began on Oct. 1, revealing Monday that the gunman shot a hotel security guard six minutes before opening fire on a country music concert — raising new questions about why police weren’t able to pinpoint the gunman’s…

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        So proud of the Vice President. He humiliated those players and blew up their cheap political stunt. So disgraceful, to use OUR FLAG that way, for cheap political gain. SAD!

If you want to see flag abuse put to an end - FINALLY - consider donating today. At $5 we'll send you this "I STAND FOR THE FLAG" commemorative sticker. At $250 I'll maybe even throw in a tote bag and a pair of Trump National golf balls*

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...01595830620166
                        Did you serve in our military DSL or are you just another punk ass asshat who thinks he knows every god damn thing about every god damn thing?

NFL is going down in a ball of flames and they don't even get it lol. Including you.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I served for 30 years. I am not offended by the protest.

I am offended by Trump and Pence's stupidity, however.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, the NFL is going nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              I served for 30 years. I am not offended by the protest.

I am offended by Trump and Pence's stupidity, however.
                              Good for you. A man of principle. Don't care either way. But why do people get pissed about his protest yet you defend the former?

Hypocrite.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Did you serve in our military DSL or are you just another punk ass asshat who thinks he knows every god damn thing about every god damn thing?

NFL is going down in a ball of flames and they don't even get it lol. Including you.
                                Dear Mr. The Wizard,

Are you as tired I am of these disgraceful, no-respect black players injecting politics into a football game? Aren't you tired of these ungrateful players and their political protests?

SO AM I!

That's why I ordered Vice President Pence (so proud) to stage a political protest and get the hell out of there.

Did you like what you saw? Want more?

Videos of the walkout may be purchased for $29.99 at TrumpPence2020.org. We are always accepting donations, especially from true patriots, and the more you donate, the more you attest that you love America and the freedoms we all hold dear*

*Freedoms temporarily suspended during the playing of the national anthem.

Comment

Working...
                                X