No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supremacy is a strong word. I'd use respectability.

Comment

• Fair, though not harsh enough. When it comes to the B10 West there are no winners, just a first loser. So, the once-mighty Husker is chasing Wisky and the Goofer for title of B10 West First Loser.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'd like to argue this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• But .......
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• In Riley you shall trust.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Institutional knowledge remains vital to this thread. One must have lived through the days of Team Husker, 4 LSBs, Stop The Run and so forth to fully enjoy sassing down Huskerz fans, even today, approaching two decades later. Heh heh heh.

Comment

• or leaving games in the fourth quarter to drive back to Omaha..

Comment

• No creature of this planet should be forced to subject his senses to Bausermann, other than his parents who must answer for their progeny. Further, as my wife and I were in roughly Row 25, we were in considerable peril of being struck by a football, albeit with little velocity. Finally, all things Year of Fickell are to be eternally repressed with a "you're living in the past, man" retort.

You're living in the past, man!

Comment

• you sound like a husker fan in the 90's talking to Big10 fans... heh

Comment

• Hey in the year of Fickell they almost beat a very good MSU team. Bauserman led a stirring 4th quarter drive to close it to 10-7.

Comment

• When Michigan State made the score 10-0 in that game, it might as well have been 100-0. Ohio State had zero chance of winning. The fluke score in the final seconds gave OSU a grossly unjustified point total for that game.

Comment

• you sound like a husker fan in the 90's talking to Big10 fans... heh
                          Never forget Team Husker, second only to Team Val in the pantheon of obnoxious CNNSI/Megasite fanbases.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            When Michigan State made the score 10-0 in that game, it might as well have been 100-0. Ohio State had zero chance of winning. The fluke score in the final seconds gave OSU a grossly unjustified point total for that game.

Maybe to you, when Cousins threw that awful pick in the red zone, I thought it was a "here we go again."

Comment

• I think Ohio State had roughly 70 yards of offense until their final two drives. But, that was the Year of Fickell...

You're living in the past, man!

Comment

• Husker Nation

Riley talks to a God...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X