X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
    8 wins?
    that's my guess
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Husker Nation

Article about the blackshirts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pelini is gone and the Blackshirts are back...this season is already better than the last one.

Comment

• Brent Musburger will be delighted.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I am SO glad Musberger is with the SEC now.

I don't watch much SEC action anyway, so he'll be much easier ignored.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• More on Jack Gangwish's blackshirt moment

Comment

• No Lawrence Phillips mention?

Comment

• I think everybody is too incredulous at the fact our HC is being sued because the cousin of a football player on a team he wasn't coaching committed sexual assault 16 years ago to be too caught up with Larry's most recent issues.

Comment

• Yeah that's a pretty weird story...

Comment

• Its a shakedown. Note that Dennis Erickson, the guy actually was head coach at the time, wasn't named in the suit.

Dennis is just an AC at Utah, while Riley sports a multi-million dollar contract at Nebraska. Funny how that works.

Comment

• ...follow the money trail...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Husker Nation

@swmckewonOWH: Mike Riley announced that Nebraska has suspended: Michael Rose Ivey, Jonathan Rose, Robby Painter, Cethan Carter and Joe Keels. #huskers

The official names of the players who are suspended for the first game. We found out 6 guys would be suspended earlier this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by entropy; September 3, 2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• What for? Thug shit?

Comment

• They haven't said... Rumors are some for missing class... Others for pot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X