No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who said anything about passing vs running?? What argument are you living in??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Jesus.. You're starting to act like fucking Colby

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        If you tell a recovering alcoholic ace this drink and he falls off the wagon do you blame the alcoholic or the person who gave home the drink?

At some point you either call plays to move the chains or let TA decide. I don't think letting TA decide is wise and if people can't figure that out its on them.

Could you name an offense in which the quarterback doesn't make decisions?

I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

• And in still LOL at the hph comment. Again too many Nebraska fans are stuck in the my coach vs your coach logic and want to box people in... You've proved me right on the staff isn't bo...

Comment

Who said anything about passing vs running?? What argument are you living in??

Hey, we're talking about taking decisions away from the QB, and not passing on cold, windy days. There you go.

If the facts don't fit your agenda...that's a you problem.

Comment

• Yes... Cause obviously having multiple reads is the same as one.

Comment

• Husker Nation

The windy day was the Illinois game.... But I'm not sure why you bring that up

Comment

And in still LOL at the hph comment. Again too many Nebraska fans are stuck in the my coach vs your coach logic and want to box people in... You've proved me right on the staff isn't bo...

If you say so. Kinda telling that you went there though...I haven't mentioned Bo in here for quite some time.

:::jeapordy music:::

Comment

• Meltdown at the Nebraska site

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      Meltdown at the Nebraska site
                      Its like a Catholic wedding...

Comment

• Husker Nation

What can you say... not in the mood for dismissive pricks today. Don't agree with me, fine. But I can stoop too.

Last edited by entropy; November 29, 2015, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• At least he didn't call me poopyhead, or something really immature.

Fact is, our OC is fully aware of Armstrong's failings...he sees every single snap, both live and practice, and sits in the meeting rooms. He knows. To insinuate otherwise is just foolish.

Thing is...he doesn't have much choice. We don't have the defense to win games without scoring multiple touchdowns, and we have to throw the ball or we simply aren't going to score. Our OL and backs are mediocre at best, and ill-reversed in power concepts; even if these guys could install some kind of running offense that doesn't require decisionmaking ability by our quarterback, it wouldn't work well. Its Russian Roulette with Armstrong, without a doubt. Its maddening, and it sucks, but for now it is what it is.

If people think we should run more here or there, that's fine; we all have opinions, and I'd actually agree with that critique at some points this year. To try and take up that mantle and run with it to some larger point that our staff is clueless however, is just silly.

Comment

• Pretty bizarre season when you can claim to have beaten Michigan State but lost to Illinois & Purdue

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              It's a much better call when you've got Desmond Howard snagging everything within five feet of him. It was awful Friday. I wasn't aware that it was a check though.

And who was your QB? I'm guessing he could also make that throw most of the time.

TA has an arm and makes some really good throws. I don't think many would suggest touch or consistent ball placement would be one of them

Comment

And who was your QB? I'm guessing he could also make that throw most of the time.

TA has an arm and makes some really good throws. I don't think many would suggest touch or consistent ball placement would be one of them

...the irony here being that Grbac overthrew it.

Comment

Working...
                                X