No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ironic that Nebraska's bowl game was sponsored by a steroid free chicken company?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Is it ironic that Nebraska's bowl game was sponsored by a steroid free chicken company?

lmao
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Prick
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shaddup
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hello...
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Spare us with the pity party. The Lions are now winning meaningless games over bad teams to ensure Caldwell is back and Sheldon White to be the GM. If you blow one season and miss the playoffs, you'll will be OK.
                Don't forget what it's doing to the fans' Super Bowl - The NFL Draft. The Lions are now slotted at 13th. Which is why I jumped over to the Steelers years ago. Lions will always be a shitfest/laughingstock. Didn't you just know when the flag was thrown for that phantom facemask penalty that Rodgers would heave a TD pass on the last play? I instantly thought of Favre rolling left and then throwing to the right corner of the end zone to Sharpe for the game winner. That was for the division, I believe. The Lions are the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. Except Cleveland did win championships with Jim Brown. Barry Sanders was surrounded by mostly average talent and was coached by the Big Buck, Wayne Fontes. Lions fans are masochists.
                Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 29, 2015, 11:27 AM.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I didn't know for sure that on that Hail Mary, but I knew the chances were a lot greater than a normal team. I can't get down with rooting on another team, I'll stick to making fun of them. Or not watching, the NFL use to be appointment television but no more.

The Lion stretch of wins were far worse than any Stiller "catastrophes", we get one front office change every 10-15 years and they are going to blow it. At least with the Browns, they cut the cord with front offices quickly, they have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                    I instantly thought of Favre rolling left and then throwing to the right corner of the end zone to Sharpe for the game winner. That was for the division, I believe.... Lions fans are masochists.
                    That was the last time the Lions hosted a playoff game, I believe. 1993. Lions fans are the most dillusional of all the fan bases. They are a danger to themselves and those around them.

Comment

• AA: Hi!

Comment

• Shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hurtful

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            That was the last time the Lions hosted a playoff game, I believe. 1993. Lions fans are the most dillusional of all the fan bases. They are a danger to themselves and those around them.
                            I'd love to see them be legitimate again for my dad's sake. He was a big Lions' fan... in the 1950s.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Ah, the Lions of the past! I was at Briggs Stadium in 1953 when we won the championship on the final play when Bobby Layne hit Doak Walker in the endzone as time was expiring. Lions won and I think the final score was 17-16. That hooked me for life. There we more glories in the 50s but NOTHING since! I haven't bothered to watch at all in recent years.

Comment

• Once saw Pat Summerall say that if you told any NFL fan in the 50's that the Lions would never win a championship for the rest of the century, the fan would consider you an idiot. Just think what you could have made betting that line!

Comment

Working...
                                X