Clear All

• N could win this game

Comment

• And Nebraska will win, last second td over Purdue 25-24

Comment

• yay
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The 4th down attempts just confluzzle me. We tried one in the first half on our 45yl, failed, and set up Purdue with great position....from which they scored a touchdown.

Then the attempt at the end was really puzzling. Down by 5 with 3:48 to play, 2 TOs, and a superb kicker, and you go for it? Riley is damned fortunate that he isn?t under siege today trying to explain that decision.

You'd think a guy with 40 years experience would know better.

Comment

• He's gone anyway. He's like a blackjack player down to his last couple of chips...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think you're right. Friend of mine was at the game, and said Riley looked like a zombie coming out of the tunnel.

He also ran into Bill Moos, and said that Moos expressed genuine surprise that a family of Nebraska fans would recognize him. So we may have another AD who is clueless about what he's gotten himself into.

Comment

• I read a rumor that Scott Frost is first on the list for the Florida job. You guys hear any scuttlebutt about that?

Comment

• Yeah, UNL is not getting Frost.

Personally, I'd really think about Dan Mullen for Florida.
                  Last edited by iam416; October 30, 2017, 11:18 AM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Scott Frost's relationship with Nebraska:

As the Huskers flounder in the Mike Riley's third year, there’s much speculation on a pending coaching change in Lincoln. And for many Husker fans, Frost tops the wish list
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• They should give this guy a look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blake_...rican_football)
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Taggert to Florida...Frost back to Oregon...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          I think you're right. Friend of mine was at the game, and said Riley looked like a zombie coming out of the tunnel.

He also ran into Bill Moos, and said that Moos expressed genuine surprise that a family of Nebraska fans would recognize him. So we may have another AD who is clueless about what he's gotten himself into.
                          lovely....
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm in the camp that I think Frost won't come back to Lincoln. But I've been a pessimist of late...

Comment

• You are a lot of things Ent...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct. I'm a father to a son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X