No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still pretty surprised at how easy the game was. They would have beaten Colorado with Martinez. Colorado looks at least respectable. They'll probably make a bowl game. Troy has historically given lots of teams problems. I don't think that Nebraska is as bad as they showed on Saturday, but they do have some major problems that got exposed. Frost might be in year zero instead of year one of the rebuild.

Comment

• Remove Scott Frost from the equation and Nebraska is a heck of a lot more likeable. However with Scott Frost the only thing worse than Nebraska football is Wiz.

Comment

• hello
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UNL was MANHANDLED like Entropy at a west coast bathhouse. Frosty better find some OL and DL players and soon or this program will be Rutgers soon. UNL is a long ways from being relevant. Blame Riley for a lot of this shit but it goes back further. A-Mart was running for his fucking life all day and our defense looked like Talent getting rolled in the courtroom.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frankly, I don't know what to make of this beat down other than it was fun to watch. M got had by ND Had trouble with SMU despite the win margin. The OL play was such that it wasn't very good against a decent SMU DL. Why was it pretty good v. Neb. Is neb that bad? Probably not. Is M's D that good - I think it probably is pretty good but I'm not convinced the OL is ready to protect and get run blocks v. Wisky. Patterson is good enough to make the kinds of plays that no recent M QB has been able to do and he's firing to a set of good WRs in DPJ and Collins. The TEs are damn good so, if the production on offense continues two game in a row, I might buy into the notion that M is pretty good.

Good enough to contend in the BTE? Not ready to get with that yet.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• UNL was beat up front on both sides of the ball. We could have had Tommie Frazier at QB and he would have been running for his life too. We are not close to compete at the Top 25 level of CFB yet. Not close. I thought it would take Frosty 2-3 years. I'm think 4-5 to be Top 25 again. The level of talent is not that good. We are on the Illinois/Purdue/Rutgers/Minny level now. Bottom tier of the B1G. If we win 4 this year it will be a success from what I've seen thus far. There are some good players just not enough. Little depth. No great receivers outside of maybe Morgan. Decent RB's but our line is below average right now for the B1G. A-Mart is a very good talent I think just young and looked maybe 75% on Saturday. Had he been 100% I'm not sure it makes much difference though. Defensively we looked good the first two games but looked horrible against an average offensive football team (by B1G standards). M's defense is solid. I knew points and even first downs would be few...but that was horrific.

4 wins should be the goal. Purdue, Illinois, B-C and Minny.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Thank you Mister Oblivious. I knew you had to be sharp to be a lawyer...but you are especially sharp.

hello

tOSU 88 UNL 0

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and yes 4 will be tough. I think 3 is possible. 2 is likely. 1 (Dear God please let us beat Bethune whatever the fuck they are called). Purdue, Illini and B-C I think we get. Minny possibly. The rest are not possible. It would be more likely a rational thought came into your hollowed out skull Talent than a 5th win.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      UNL was beat up front on both sides of the ball. We could have had Tommie Frazier at QB and he would have been running for his life too.
                      Sure but that's just because he doesn't want Frost to get to the Lincoln bathhouse first.

Comment

• The Nebraska Cornrutgers is my favorite thing from the interwebs today.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stop Le.....Everything.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Stop Le......Anything

Comment

• "4 wins should be the goal. Purdue, Illinois, B-C and Minny."

You predicting a loss to Bethune Cook?

Comment

Working...
                                X