X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Might be our only win.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz... agree. UNL's DL spent as much time on their backs as AA's sister does at a family reunion. It was disgraceful.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I think Jeff is still sporting wood over Michigan handing it to a bad Scott Frost's husker team. He'll be on suicide watch if Frost wins in the future.
        Last edited by entropy; September 25, 2018, 12:40 PM.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's pretty easy to see Frost turning things around. 0-3 start says he's human. That's all. A very low-quality human, of the kind we ought not want to have, but still human.

Comment

• frost or wiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
              I think Jeff is still sporting wood over Michigan handing it to a bad Scott Frost's husker team. He'll be on suicide watch if Frost wins in the future.
              Wood? Still? Nope. At 70 that sort of things is fleeting.

My exuberance over the win v. Neb has more to do with a decade + of Michigan football NOT playing games like that. The Frost hate? Frosting on the cake. The Neb win is M's best played football game in, Oh - I dunno, probably since the 49-10 beating M administered to PSU in 2016.... and even that was a fluky win over a shitty Penn State team given a good deal of inconsistent Michigan football play the remainder of that season.

You really have to go way back - 32 years ago - to find a dominating M football team. That was Bo's 1976 team with Rick Leach at QB running Bo's version of the triple option. M scored 432 points for and had only 95 points scored against in 12 games. The 97 team, although they won the MNC that season, wasn't dominant. It was efficient.

So, it's been way too long for M to be really good on a consistent basis. Most of us that were watching those games back in the 70s never thought twice about an assured M victory on Saturdays. That sort of confidence is completely gone. We're all waiting for the next shoe to drop as in M playing like shit against NfW this weekend and losing. Inconsistency. It's happened like that repeatedly for decades now. We can only hope this is the year M returns to form.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• mood-nebraska.jpg

Comment

• My mood meter says you are a fucking moron.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                      frost or wiz?
                      At least Frost can coach football.

Comment

• Not at Nebraska

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Not at Nebraska
                          He'll get there. Right now it's a huge transition in the program with all the transition costs. Michigan and it's fans know about that. Lot's of similarities.

The question is going to be not so much about the system he wants to run there but whether he can recruit the talent he needs. I also think he's not going to build a winning team that will compete in the BT with 230-280 pound players up front - the kind of players that can flourish in warm climates and at UCF.

I'm certain he can still run his system in the BT at some point. He just needs beef that can do the kind of blocking his system demands on offense and he needs beef within the front 7 on defense...... back to the recruiting question on that score.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I don't think Frost fully understood the size of rebuilding project UNL is. Or maybe he does. He signed a 7 year deal.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska lost to Purdue - eight straight, a program record

Scott Frost said after the game 'They look like they love Losing' ouch

Comment

• Well, that fits ...... throw the players under the bus. He's the fucking coach and he's responsible for that shit show that is Nebraska football. Sack up, Scott.

Comment

Working...
                                X