Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FROSTY!!!!! 77, Bausermans 6
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'll have what you are smoking.

Vegas sez otherwise.

It's going to be ugly. U-G-L-Y.

Last time ESPN College Game Day was in Lincoln...2007...the Mighty USC Condoms opened up a can of whoop ass on the flyin' OS Callahans...this one will be uglier.

Nutz 87 FROSTY!!!! 0
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Last time an unranked UNL beat a Top 5 team at home...1977...UNL 31 #4 Alabama 24

AA:

hello
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ohio State has played a bunch of tomato cans. FROSTY!!!!! is 50 points better than anyone Ohio State has played.

Comment

• heh

Go ahead and take UNL +17.5...I double dog dare ya...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 6 Ways UNL can beat tOSU:

1. tOSU bus gets lost on the way to the stadium. Ends up a forfeit.
              2. Joe Bauserman and Justin Fields are magically switched out the night before by the genie of FROSTY!!!
              3. Luke Fickell coaches tOSU on "Switch Back To Your Worst Coach In History Day"
              4. tOSU team comes down with food poisoning the day before.
              5. In a rare cogent moment...Lee Corso picks tOSU to win during Game day.
              6. There isn't a #6...I was just making sure you were reading this post.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 5. In a rare cogent moment...Lee Corso picks tOSU to win during Game day.
                Well, Corso is going to pick OSU, so UNL will win. As I said.

Comment

• STFU...sir
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Corso is the picks leader this year, I believe.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If anyone can posit a believable way Ohio State can win this game, then I'd love to hear it. These are desperate times. I'll cling to any shred of hope I can find.

Comment

• TOSUC will cover.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          If anyone can posit a believable way Ohio State can win this game, then I'd love to hear it. These are desperate times. I'll cling to any shred of hope I can find.
                          Get your fucking double reverse hex voodoo outa here fuckstain...

farts...leaves...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• How you doing Wiz? Hanging out with Wild Hoss and Entropy for a while?

Comment

• Harsh

Comment

• Butt. Kicking. Complete.

Good news is I made a shit ton of money on the game (and a sweet trifecta parlay). The score did not shock me. The complete and utter dominance in every fucking way possible did. Good Lord I knew we were outmanned at virtually every position...but that was a fucking complete ass whupping. UNL needs to worry about getting bowl eligible now. I thought 8-4 for us was possible before the year...after CU I said 7-5. Now 6-6 is looking optimistic. This carnage sets FROSTY!!! back about a year in time. Fuck. tOSU is very fucking good...a complete team...I put them right behind Alabama at a solid #2...but UNL made them look better than they are. Good Lord FAU put up a better fight than that arse clocking.

Congrats Talent.

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

STFU

GTFO

shaddup
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X