X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We're so close"
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You’re just a couple dozen breaks from playing in a Florida bowl game.

Comment

• I can't believe that you would consider firing a coach who has outscored his conference opponents.

Comment

• At least Frosty's getting in the spirit of the holidays, really nice red nose.

Comment

• FTR...I hate all of you.

Disrespectfully yours,

Yep pal,

aka

THE_WIZARD_, Esq.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz: You know you don't mean that, you big lug ...
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• All but you babe

XOXOXO
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent if you want really easy money...take UNL and lay the 3.5. UNL is going to administer a beatdown on the Hawks...38-13 type beatdown. The team is going to unleash a season long frustration out on a team that still has a shot at the west if Minny can beat Wisky in Floydville...not likely. This is UNL's bowl game. Easy money.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Attention admins:

Somebody has hacked Wiz's account and it needs to be put on lockdown.

Comment

• heh

WTF was I thinking.

FERENTZ!!! 52 FROSTY!!! 6
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think that Iowa wins. A team that forces and thrives on a lot of opponent mistakes is a bad matchup for the Huskers.

Comment

• Iowa is pedestrian on offense. They won't score a lot on UNL. UNL had nearly 500 yards of offense against a pretty stout Wisky D in Madison...they will unleash on the Hawks. Easy money.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched the game and Frost's playcalling down the stretch was awful. He needs to fully embrace the old days and have Martinez running some sort of option at least a third of the time.

Comment

• He was playing hurt most of the game...didn't want him getting hit.

Our Red Zone offense is not good. I think this will unfold much like the fNw game.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's NfW ..... that's North Fucking Western! Get with the program.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X