No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus, Im almost avoiding social media >>> Everything is Dion and he is going to wipe the floor with Nebraska - And now he's going after Underwood 5* QB from Michigan and 247 has Colorado as the leader (right now) for Underwood, he will be at the Buffs/USC game.

Comment

• PRIME!!!!!!!! (he gets one more ! than even HARBAUGH!!!!!!!)...will only be at CU for 3 years MAX.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why?
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• FB_IMG_1694133222908.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If he succeeds...he will leave. If he falls on his are...he will leave.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So not his permanent home no matter what.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He will go to a southern school...he ain't staying in Boulder...
                ​​​​
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now STFU...the Felines are up on the Chefs
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I give him 2 years if he turns Colorado around. I never really thought about him much, but a great player and showman. It's only one game, I think Rhule will have the Huskers ready to quiet some of this noise. I hope it's a blowout for the Corn! (or a one-score loss)

I see some comparing him to HARBAUGH!! already.

Rhule starting out 0-2 would be a bad look. I mean it is Nebraska.
                    Last edited by WingsFan; September 7, 2023, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Controversial opinion about this subject: I’m more entertained with seeing Deion succeed. Not having a social media account anymore might help my viewpoint on this when it comes to the hype. Sorry Wizard, will be rooting for Colorado today.

I think Nebraska wins though. Seen too many of these letdown games after a huge win. For example, Purdue has upset a couple top 5 teams in recent years… they came out flat and lost each time in the following week.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I'm thinking Nebraska wins this one. They should have beaten Minnesota. I'll guess that Ruhle has corrected the ball security thing, and I think all the "prime" hype is going to consume the Buffs when they play a tough team like the Huskers.

I'll go

Nebraska 34
                          Butts 26
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• delusional
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Found the game on YouTube, dude running it yammers away over the commercials which is a bit annoying but at least I can see the game.

Comment

• Ah what would a UNL game be without penalties and turnovers...seems like old times...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X