Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, they won't unless you let them.

Play a sound fundamental game, and you'll beat them. Cousins is the most overrated QB in the country.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well we do neither of those things.

Comment

• Go get em, Cornfeds.

Comment

• MSU has shown a real capability to shut down spread's using mobile QBs in comination with a lot of pop routes. Their doing that by risking putting pressure up front and between the tackles for the gain of disrupting rhythms in those offenses. I don't think Martinez is a much better deep ball QB than Denard.

I'll be surprised if Nebraska wins this one but I'll be cheering them on.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Tmart is fast, but he's not elusive. He's a one cut and go guy, which is great, but he's not going to make a blitzing LB miss.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'll be rooting for the Huskerz this week.

Comment

• All Michigan fans are too... for some reason...

Comment

• Its a good reason.

Comment

• Why the hell would I root for Sparty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Why the hell would I root for Sparty?
                      You, no reason.

Other Michigan fans that are residents of the state of Michigan, we then I see good reason.

Besides, the better State does, the better it makes Michigan look.

Comment

• Well, I spent most of my life in Michigan and never, not once, felt the urge to root for msu for geography's sake. The notion that we should "root for all the Michigan teams" is a dated notion advanced by bored housewives who couldn't care less about sports. Sparty is the enemy, as is ohio state. I simply don't like them, therefore, I want them to lose all their games. It's very simple. Rooting for a major rival to win important games goes against every fiber of my being. That's like saying my two favorite countries are the United States and Russia. It just doesn't make any damn sense.

Comment

• I want teams that we recruit against all the time to lose as often as possible. I don't care about rankings unless we are undefeated.

Comment

• Exactly. Having a strong enemy is never a good thing. I wish them nothing but pain, misery and suffering as long as I have breath in my lungs.

Comment

• hmmmmm.

Sorry, never once had the urge to root against Michigan, except when they play State.

I once was part of the problem... then I became a MSU fan lol

Comment

• State didn't fare well in South Bend. It will be interesting to see how they do in Lincoln. East Lansing served them well these past two weeks. Both tight games that could have had different results in Ann Arbor and Madison.

Comment

Working...
                                X