No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was about more than just losing games. There's a lot of shit behind the scenes going on in Lincoln. Frosty likes hiz booze and young coeds. His organizational skills are shit. He is not a CEO. He could be a decent position coach maybe an OC for somebody and be fine...but a P5 Head Coach us obviously over his head. Mickey Joseph now needs to secure recruiting right now. Let the administration figure out what we do for the permanent head coach. My list is this...

1. Urban. % chance happening...ZERO
    2. Kiffin. % chance happening...ZERO
    3. Fickel. % chance happening...25%
    4. Campbell. % chance happening...50%
    5. ?????. % chance happening...25%

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fickell still has kids in school and I think he’s at UC until they graduate. He’ll never have another unicorn season like 2021, but his teams will continue to be solid. His stock will remain solid.

Campbell is interesting. ISU and the B12 are not great up spots. UNL is a clear upgrade job.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm hearing from some people in LNK that Trev has a very short list of candidates and is very confident he will get one of his Top 3. Just threw $7.5 mil out the window so I certainly hope so.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, I’m sure $10M per will land Ogeron, so I can see that.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Coach O would certainly improve.recruiting.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You know it's true.

Comment

• I’d throw money at your choice of Aranda or Campbell and hope for the best. Then Ogeron.

Comment

• I'd be fine with Campbell.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aranda is not a bad choice. He knows defense...something that is AWOL at UNL.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The name of the game is the transfer portal, find a guy who is good at it.

Comment

• We did will in the portal this year and it doesn't show. Talent is critical yes but leadership at HC is as well. UNL hasn't had good leadership at HC since Osborne and maybe Solich.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU doesn't do crap in the portal, yet they're one of the most talented teams in CFB. Neither does Alabama or Georgia.

It can be a quick fix to go dollar store shopping for disgruntled players from other teams, and once in a while the dice can come up in your favor. But running your team based on what you can get from other team's rejects is not a solid formula for extended success. Proof, the above mentioned teams.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think Jameson Williams would disagree.

Lane Kiffin brought in 19 players and they looked very good last night. Nebraska is not anywhere near Alabama's recruiting.

OSU had a fella named Justin Fields, I guess he doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                                X