Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Scott Frost perfectly fits your program's stubborn hiring requirements, and he currently has UCF undefeated and steaming along when they were winless only two years ago. I imagine that Nebraska is a dream job for him too. Perfect match. Your AD would be mad to not be making unofficial contact with his agent right now.
    a) I wouldn't say it's his dream job. I'm not sure he's looking for a project
    b) a lot of UNL fans think bringing him back will mean bringing back power football.... yes, I'm shaking my head too. That's not what Frost runs
    c) I do think he's going to be a great coach.. just probably not at UNL
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Husker Extra‏ @huskerextra

Growing up on the farm fields prepared new Nebraska AD for career in athletics http://dlvr.it/PvtXBR #Huskers

Moos is a farm guy. Always has been. He grew up in Edwall, Washington, a farm town of 600 people about an hour and a half northwest of Pullman and the campus of Washington State. He attended a one-room school. His family raised wheat and cattle.

Comment

• hoss.. and F you for making me click on that article..

Comment

• Heh.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• ...in general Hoss can F off...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nebraska isn't significantly more of a project than most of the other programs that will come calling for Frost. Ole Miss, A&M, and Arkansas are in the prison rape division of the SEC. UCLA maybe has some talent but Rosen won't be there. The Arizonas are crap. Tennessee seems like a good candidate for quick success. Florida too, I guess. Not many outside of that though.

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...we're just a few players short of being a contender...well...more than a few...like a whole roster...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, playing the B10 West means any competent coach can get UNL to division contender in two seasons.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just wait until Frost throws the ball on 3rd and 3...

UNL fans will not be happy.
                      Last edited by entropy; October 16, 2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        ...we're just a few players short of being a contender...well...more than a few...like a whole roster...
                        Yer just a brain short of not being a dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          Just wait until Frost passes the ball on 3rd and 3...

UNL fans will not be happy.
                          Unhappier then when you "pass" in an enclosed space?

Comment

• blow me.. I'm ranting.

Comment

• but hey.. Moos likes John Deere Tractors. All is good

Comment

• I think he is my uncle...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X