Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upcoming cover of Sports Illustrated.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• TP was not going to be drafted unless he was willing to play TE.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• And now, if there is no NFL season, he may never play football again. What a shame.

Comment

• Maybe he and Justin Boren can drive a plow truck during the winter.

Comment

• Maybe he can get a job in Jim Tressel's tatoo parlor ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• "If the three highest profile players of a big-time coach's career all got dinged by the NCAA, you would think that coach might be dirty. So why, after Maurice Clarett, Troy Smith and Terrelle Pryor all faced NCAA sanctions, did people still think Ohio State coach Jim Tressel was squeaky clean? Why, after Tressel admitted in March that he played ineligible players and lied to the NCAA about it, did people still rush to his defense, claiming him an otherwise perfect coach who made one little mistake?
              Because Tressel, Ohio State and a compliant media -- yes, I'm just as guilty as the other two parties -- sold that narrative so well."

Comment

• I posted that earlier but it bears repeating. Great user pic, BTW.

Is it weird that I keep refreshing SI.com every two minutes?

Comment

• Or he could be St. Jim's spokesperson. "Everybody does cheats, lies..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Great user pic, BTW.
                    It was a portent of things to come.

Comment

• Fo sho. It was a portent for sho.

Comment

• So was Ray Issac.

Comment

• If Coach Fickell is a smart man, he will dismiss all five from the team.
                          Exactly what Doug and I were talking about this morning Liney on his deck after doing our happy dance. Talked about tp options regarding transferring, nfl then Doug suggested the CFL as an option, but I have come to the conclusion we don't want him.

Comment

• No article yet. 8 EST was bad intel.

Comment

• Well, no story yet so the 8PM rumor was BS. But here is an image of the cover for this week's SI:

Comment

• Whoops, didn't see this image posted in the other thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X