Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State has beat Ohio State 5 times while osu was undefeated and ranked in the top 5. Damn thats some spoiler resume.

Comment

• Zeke wasn't the answer. They need to be able to pass the ball and they couldn't. When they went 35 yards in 10 plays or whatever, they were almost always true power. Double TEs and pure power. It worked better than anything else they did, and they never really went back to it. If you can't through, then don't use your H-back. Bring in your extra TE and try to get 3 or 4 yards with Zeke.

Defensively, I think OSU was geared up to stop Cook. The running QB angle was totally new to them. If they played next week with the same QBs, I'd be shocked to see MSU's "speed" option have any success.

Just a bad day. It happens.

Michigan State has beat Ohio State 5 times while osu was undefeated and ranked in the top 5. Damn thats some spoiler resume.
      The only good news about this is that OSU is 4-0 against M when this happens. It's about the only thing going for me this week.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm offended that you are using quotes for speed. How dare you besmirch Tyler O'Connor.

Comment

• The only good news about this is that OSU is 4-0 against M when this happens. It's about the only thing going for me this week.

That was expeditious, they didn't show that fact...

Comment

• ESPN, Paul Finebaum rip Urban Meyer for his handling of the OSU players' mutiny, frankly we saw this bs at Florida too.

Is Meyer cooking up another fake heartattack and soon?
            “Frankly, I think Urban Meyer has done a poor job from the very beginning (of this season). I think he mismanaged the quarterback situation; I think he let it fester way too long. Now, again, there’s always the challenge of winning the national championship and being the prohibitive favorite, which he was; of course we had Florida State last year and Alabama the year before. But I just think he needed to get this team more grounded. I think that train left long ago. I think the culmination was a mess on Saturday in Columbus.”

“I thought he was very tame on J.T. Barrett; he embraced him. He gave him a pass instead of being firm. And I frankly think he repeated that with Ezekiel Elliott. I think Elliott had a point about the play-calling, but not to beat a dead horse, but for a player – and Cardale Jones said the same thing – but to say this was it for me, and the coach just shrugs his shoulders, I’ve seen this movie before with Urban Meyer at the University of Florida and it looks like it’s repeating itself in Columbus.”

“I just don’t like what Urban said yesterday, when he acted like it was the media’s fault. I’ve watched that several times, as you have, and Ezekiel Elliott was not under siege there. This wasn’t him walking out of the stadium; he was holding court, he seemed calm, he seemed collected and he said what he did.”

Kanell then said he didn’t have much of a problem with what happened and that Meyer could use the post-game situations as a teaching moment. Finebaum responded.

“How is he teaching him if he’s hugging him and saying he had an infection earlier in the week and somebody threw a microphone in his face? You have a track record here on this show of enabling athletes and I think Urban does too.”

http://collegespun.com/big-ten/ohio-...aum-rips-urban...
            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Bianchi Prime citing Finebaum...priceless

Comment

• .......... We'll take the next call ........ "But, Pawwwllllll, how's this gonna affect Alabama."

Finebaum is an idiot. He gets paid to be one.

The talk that ufm and osu are going to roll up into the fetal position and cry after losing to MSU is just fucking wrong. You won't here any sane Michigan fan, coach or player putting that stuff out there like Finebaum does. Harbaugh would call it disrespecting the game.

He would be right.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Are you questioning Prime's sanity?

Comment

• No. OSU isn't about to curl up and not fight. BUT if M can punch me in the nose and get a big 14-0 17-0 lead I think OSU may start looking to draft day.
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Methinks it's time to break out Wiz's old classic "Chokin' in the Horseshoe"...

132 yards? WTF? Nebraska had 93 yards in the last 40 seconds against MSU and 500 total lol...

Nebraska > MSU > tOSU

heh

Talent:

hi
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meyer has Elliott primed to have a big day. He's going to get 200 yds. in his final game for osu. Fans will say all is forgiven. 42 - 3.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The bulk of OSU fans were never angry with Elliot and, in fact, supportive.

Of course, that'll change if he fumbles twice and costs OSU the game on Saturday. Heh.

Unfortunately, OSU isn't going to be close enough for 2 turnovers to matter....would make it 38-6 instead of 28-6.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Urban is going to target our slow LBs. He'll spread the defense out and JTB & EE will run wild. Braxton Miller is going to have at least one long TD catch. Our DBs are highly vulnerable to double moves. osu might break 50.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Our inside LB's are far too gullible and stuck on blockers too easily. JTB and Eze will do a lot of what Indiana and Minnesota did to us on the ground. Read-option, outside zone and counters which exposes this defenses weaknesses.

Comment

Working...
                                X