Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's true.

The way he was tackled was almost a horse-collar. He smacked into the ground head-first. So I am assuming head/neck injury. He could barely walk and was moving very strangely.

Comment

• I'd go with concussion right now....

Comment

• On another note, Coach Hope owns us.

Comment

• wow, what a game--no way did I think the backup could pull this out.....

Comment

• Season over. Ultimate Pyrrhic victory. Guiton is better than Bausermann, so 9-3 is possible.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Btw, Liney and Maddy, really nice response. Classy and appreciated.

Comment

• undefeated is more likely possible, if braxton comes back

Comment

• I had written us off too but man, did Guiton ever come up big in a tough situation.

Plus, after I gave him a compliment, Hope really screwed up and left us too much time.

Comment

• the run up the middle was the play to run clock on 3rd and 9, but you gotta throw a playaction fake in there somewhere and hit the TE. Not only would it shock OSU, but it would've worked. Glad I am not the OC for Purdue

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Season over. Ultimate Pyrrhic victory. Guiton is better than Bausermann, so 9-3 is possible.
                      We should still beat Illinois. Probably will lose the other 3.

Braxton might come back if it's a concussion. But against Illinois at the very earliest.

Comment

• Sorry, meant to say that I think Braxton will come back against Wisconsin at the earliest. If he returns at all.

Comment

• I think he fucked his shoulder up big time. Broken collar bone, maybe. 9-3.

Comment

• Purdue scored a TD on the first play of the game, returned a kickoff for a TD, recovered FOUR turnovers, Braxton was knocked out of the game, their defense was playing well...and we still somehow won

Comment

• Looks like he is ok. We will see.

Comment

• undefeated bucks likely to roll on

Comment

Working...
                                X