Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSU 27, M 10

Comment

• Hopefully there won't be a shortage of sand before Saturday.

Comment

• At half.

Comment

• All I know is OSU will finally play up to their abilities on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
            OSU 27, M 10
            I'm truthfully at osu 31, M 23

Urban won't make the same mistakes he made last week, and he'll take advantage of the athletes he has on offense v.s. our back seven.

Michigan will get 23 because osu will fumble once and give them a short field.
            Rudock will be okay, but Deveon Smith will be our leading rusher with 34 yds.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Well, there's no advantage in the back 5, so it might not be that easy. He has, IMO, more advantage in the middle 2 and lack of depth at DT. Other than that, advantage M.

Comment

• I'm truthfully at osu 31, M 23
                I think you're underestimating how meh the offense is. There is zero way OSU is scoring 31 w/o significant gaffes from M. This isn't last season. Ohio State hasn't been anything other slightly above average on offense all season. Last season they scored 42 points or more 11 times. ELEVEN. They scored 50 or more 6 times. This season they've scored 42 points or more 3 times and have yet to score more than 50.

They really aren't that great on offense. Now, on defense, they're pretty good. So, I do think M will have some trouble moving the ball. But M always seems to put together 4 or 5 good drives and they always cash them for TDs instead of FGs. I think they'll have at least 3 or 4 good TD drives against OSU. And I really can't see OSU moving the ball much. M is going to stack the box and dare OSU to throw and that they cannot do.

My range of points for OSU is roughly 3 to 20 and for M it's roughly 10 to 34. I guess if things went entirely right for OSU, I could see them winning 20-10. I could also see them losing 34-3. I'm calling for 28-6 -- a bit pessimistic given the above ranges, but I think I have cause to be pessimistic.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't think there's a chance in hell you only score 6. Double or nothing on the 6 pack?

Comment

• That's my pessimistic number. My range is 3 to 20. I'd consider 10-14 the fat part of that bell curve. I'd entertain 14. I feel fairly confident they won't score more than 14. Lemme think on it.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      All I know is OSU will finally play up to their abilities on Saturday.
                      Basically that. Yeah. It's a league game, Smokey.

Comment

• The OSU sucks big time (and other less provable facts) thread

It will be hard fought and a close game like these always are.

Maybe 20-17, these are 2 excellent defenses
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• M - 17
                          OSU - 14
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• DSL & Talent....be afraid, be very afraid.

Fear The Harbaugh!
                            Last edited by Prime2; November 26, 2015, 08:44 AM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• despite Prime's bravado,
                              I am predicting O-state 40, M 21

O-state's offense finally puts it altogether and we can't keep up.

Comment

• M 20 tOSU 17
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X