Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't have a loss that costs you a chance at the CCG. If Harbaugh hadn't screwed over OSU with his punt nonsense then OSU would be in. Fucking Harbaugh.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Makes that punt attempt a lil easier to swallow.

Comment

• The upside is that we get half the title if MSU goes all the way.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Can't have a loss that costs you a chance at the CCG. If Harbaugh hadn't screwed over OSU with his punt nonsense then OSU would be in. Fucking Harbaugh.
          You have to get over your disappointment Talent but not too soon.

Meyer is 1 for 2 against actual ranked opponents this season or 50%, playing ND in the Fiesta gives him an opportunity to improve on that mark against a team with a pulse.

The cheap Chardonnay and Planters crowd assertion that OSU is the best team in CFB is simply rediculous.
          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• FBS Committee Rankings have 5 teams with 1 or more losses ranked ahead of Ohio A & M. Hell, even 2-loss Stanford got in on it.

Further insult, Rose Bowl passes on OSU and takes Iowa, dumping Meyer and crew in the Dirty Mexican Bowl. LOL

1. Clemson (51) 13-0
            2. Alabama (9) 12-1
            3. Michigan St. (1) 12-1
            4. Oklahoma 11-1
            5. Stanford 11-2
            6. Iowa 12-1
            7. Ohio St. 11-1
            8. Notre Dame 10-2

Comment

• UFM can't be happy, but I got the matchup I wanted. Only problem, it's on the same time Michigan/FL is :-x This is were DVRs are a must, Direct TV has double play, you can switch back between games and it picks up when you switched, so you don't miss a play. Definitely made for the football fananic .

Comment

• Agreed. How badly is ND injured still?

No matter how busy I get, I check ND/OSU games always, first for the every lovely news of a pending loss and second, to catch the tail end of their just desert.

Comment

• \"'No matter how busy I get, I check ND/OSU games always, first for the every lovely news of a pending loss and second, to catch the tail end of their just desert."

Heh. Amen brother

Comment

• Talent, if you are still alive ( given the OSU tragedy ) and wish to remain in the running for "Pool Manager of the Year" it would be nice to wrap up the regular season.

Does 8th out of 33, only a few points south of 5th place earn a free Bowl fee or a set of steak knives?

Comment

• Talents probably eating pizza somewhere. OP no, 14 or 21 would get you a free pass....stuck in the middle with you....

Comment

• I know I missed the free bowl entry by one spot.

And doing a confidence pool with 41 fucking games...jesus....

Comment

• I am here to take your money.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU.

Man, I was looking forward to a rematch in the CFP this year. Maybe next season if OSU gets remarkably lucky.

Comment

• I was too. Ugly game last year. We lost by 7, but it felt like more. Blake Sims was an athlete, but not a QB. That said, those were three of the prettiest INTs I've ever seen thrown. He even led one OSU CB so that it would be easier for him to catch.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent on Monday the 14th of December, I am dumping your avatar and tagline, the circus is over, it's been long enough.

Sorry you missed out on the $500 bucks but you can't be blamed, you have good reason to fear Harbaugh, you still do. Brace yourself for the freight train next fall.
                                Last edited by Prime2; December 10, 2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X